Pazzo Levers!

trixster8

Just ordered some Pazzo levers on Ebay. I'm getting the standard length, black levers with gold adjusters. Can't wait to get them! I have the shorty levers on my Honda and think it's one of the best mods I've done. I'll post pics when they're installed.:D

nice i really want a set of the shorty levers ... have you posted pics of your honda?

trixster8

Here's a pic of the shorty Pazzo's, same colors. You can pretty much use two fingers to control clutch and brake.

i really like the how the adjusters are gold really sets them off and draws your eyes towards it!!! will lookg great with the gold forks... do you still have your honda?

trixster8

You can get the levers in gold also, but I thought that would be too much gold on the front end. I do still have the 599 but plan on selling it this summer. I will be hard to let it go, it's such a fun bike, plus the blue book so low. Thats why I didn't trade it in.

trixster8

I got them from Podium Superbike eBay store for $180 with free shipping. They didn't have a listing for the FZ8, but they're the same lever as a FZ6. The shorties for my Honda cost the same.

mano1192

You can get the levers in gold also, but I thought that would be too much gold on the front end.

I agree, the adjuster being gold brings a small nice touch to the front end to accent the forks. I was thinking the same except doing titanuim w/ gold adjusters. But the bike I ordered is silver/black so it matched nicely.

Im not sure if Ill like the shortys though, this is my first street bike ever and I'm not sure what I will like. I have 15+ years motocross experience, and I always preferred shortys on my bikes... but we will see. Cant wait for my fz8 to come in :)

Last edited:

trixster8

I was thinking the same except doing titanuim w/ gold adjusters. But the bike I ordered is silver/black so it matched nicely.

How did you order a silver/black bike? I thought North America only had the all black option? Do you have a pic of it?

Also, shortys are awsome on street bikes too. I chose to go with the standard length only because of how wide the bars/grips/bar ends are on the FZ8. Plus they have break offs about an inch in, just in case of a drop, it won't bend the lever, just shorten it.

i just ordered a set of shorty's and a set of bar end mirrors for the fz and liscens plate mount was re-shipped on wednesday should all get here at the same time

looks like i am going to have to wait another week for the the levers .... but i am ordering from bluestreakracing.com great prices and in the same province as i am in so shipping is fast ... only if i was as fast as they where... plate bracket is in tomorrow but i leave to go out of town for work for the week tomorrow at 4 am so i wont get get back till friday to get it on

mano1192

How did you order a silver/black bike? I thought North America only had the all black option? Do you have a pic of it?

Also, shortys are awsome on street bikes too. I chose to go with the standard length only because of how wide the bars/grips/bar ends are on the FZ8. Plus they have break offs about an inch in, just in case of a drop, it won't bend the lever, just shorten it.

you very well may be right its suposed to be a special order and the dealer was not sure if he could get it, but i should know this week definitively.

i have been searching high and low for a pic of a black and silver one cant find one anywhere ... hope the dealer can get it for you cause it deff would be a one of a kind if its done from factory .... but if anyone wants any sort of decals or anything done for their bikes my friend does vinyl wraps he is very good with a very good product let me know i will just bring my bike to him for a template and he can creat anything you want!!

mano1192

Here you go: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_J3_liDBfb...jSHjp2I/s1600/2011-Yamaha-FZ8-Sports-Bike.jpg

i have been searching high and low for a pic of a black and silver one cant find one anywhere ... hope the dealer can get it for you cause it deff would be a one of a kind if its done from factory .... but if anyone wants any sort of decals or anything done for their bikes my friend does vinyl wraps he is very good with a very good product let me know i will just bring my bike to him for a template and he can creat anything you want!!

mano1192

I think your right though. I just found this link and it clearly states that the US can only get it in black. 2011 Yamaha FZ8 Coming to the USA | Dubai Bikers

Not sure if the dealer does not know this or he is able to actually get the silver. Knowing my luck the guy I was dealing with proboly just did not know his stuff. Ill keep my fingers crossed as he did say it would be a special order. I know that the one I looked at on the floor was the black color. Man that silver is sweet looking though!

mano1192

So I went and got the deal finalized today. Your right I confirmed today that the ONLY color in North America is the black. I was very suprised at how little the dealer actually knew about this bike. Yes I understand its new, but cmon man!