Pazzo Levers!

Speedo007

It's often the case. Potential customers read all reviews, look up all the info they can about the bike. The dealers, get a flyer and see the bike when it get's on the showroom without going the extra mile to really know their products.

trixster8

The levers showed up this morning, they feel great. Here's the pics.

lothodon

Super Moderator
those are awesome! now if we could just ditch the silver bars for perhaps some gold anodized, the less silver the better imo.

trixster8

Thanks guys, I agree, they do look great on this bike. They should come factory. The shorty version would be about as long as the break off notch, just to let you know.

Speedo007

Feel like the first one testing if the world is round or not. :p
I already ordered a similar clutch lever for the Fz6 I'll be lending to my brother this summer, 32$ shipped. I'll post back when I've tried it out on the Fz6.

Speedo007

Positive Feedback (last 12 months): 99.4%
From what I've read of their last reviews, not much to worry about the quality of these levers...

lothodon

Super Moderator
some quick google searches and i've found three very positive reviews and one neutral stating that there is a bit of wobble when installed (up and down) but no worse than stock levers. tempting.

LitzerSki

I picked up a similar pair from a Hong Kong seller named mfactory (had 99.5% feedback).

Neither lever fit. I'd have been better off molding a piece of dog shit into the form of a lever and using it.

SpunkyTheTuna

Hard to go wrong with Pazzos. On the other hand, cheaply machined knock offs are, well, cheap. Neither one will likely leave you sitting at the side of the road, but good, accurate machining and attention to detail is worth the money in my book. YMMV and FWIW, of course.

lothodon

Super Moderator
from the reviews online and the seller's feedback i'm going to take a chance on the ebay levers in gold. high bidder as of now but i'll not be getting carried away if they go for anything near pazzo's as i'd just get those instead. time will tell i guess.

lothodon

Super Moderator
they have a definite different feel than stock without a doubt. not sure if it's good or bad yet as it's pouring rain for today and the next three from the forecast.

fit and finish is amazing, although i cannot compare to pazzo as i've never seen them in person. the quality really blew me away.

trixster8

Looks great, very similar shape to Pazzos. They will feel odd at first, but you'll get use to them and love them. Thanks for taking the plunge, it sounds like a great deal for the money.

From what I see in the pics, it looks like they are powder coated? Is that true? I know Pazzos are anodized with a specific dye and you can still see the machining cuts through the anodized layer. Just wondering about the coating on these levers?