O.M.G!!!!!!!!!

master paper clip

Yeah I don't like the can either that's why I emailed him about just the bracket and the link pipe... Unfortunately be does not, muffler shop time I suppose

"Hi Williams

No sorry I cant do that, I just finished a small run of them and cant rob parts and pick it apart. Im still working on my web page in fact and the install sheet

I will be working on my own dyno tune in the next 2 to 3 weeks

I do rob mid pipes and such on my close out systems, or if a guy falls off his bike and needs to replace things if you bought a system from me

If your muffler is linger than 10 to 12" it would hang way past the bike and look bad and it cant be any bigger in diameter than mine and fit right either

I hope to have my FZ8 high mount ready to go in the next week

Cheers Dale"

cambo

Avid Rider
oh HELLS Yeah...I'm a fan of this for sure. I've always wanted an undertail exhaust and this is the closest we may come to it. I'm sure I could mod it to fit the MIVV doulbe gun in there. Awesome find!

JSP

Administrator
Dale is a top notch dude! I have one of his exhaust on my Bandit and its good quality stuff. More than that though, he is one of the greatest guys to deal with in terms of customer service. He takes his time and will personally talk and walk you through setting you up proper. :tup:

master paper clip

From reading over his site, he says it's mostly just him and he was very fast answering my email... All good signs of a great business man, but still nothing about pricin for the 8, his fz1 system is between 420-430 depending on the can u choose so the 8 shouldnt be to different in price

Last edited:

kawk2fazer

Looks damn good. Only concern is how the plastics under the rear seat would fare with all that heat...and that brake line looks awfully close to the pipe...

ssky0078

oh HELLS Yeah...I'm a fan of this for sure. I've always wanted an undertail exhaust and this is the closest we may come to it. I'm sure I could mod it to fit the MIVV doulbe gun in there. Awesome find!

Cambo, you are a Farkle addicct

Buy less, ride more my friend

master paper clip

Cambo had gone threw so many exhaust he could open up his own muffler shop here on the forum, or do a muffler swap program with members torn about what exhaust to get.

cambo

Avid Rider
Cambo, you are a Farkle addicct

Buy less, ride more my friend

hahaha, when I first saw the fz8...I had a vision of what I'd like to turn it into. I get just as much enjoyment out of riding it as I do trying to transform it!

master paper clip

hahaha, when I first saw the fz8...I had a vision of what I'd like to turn it into. I get just as much enjoyment out of riding it as I do trying to transform it!

And there's nothing wrong with that, as Long as she isn't a trailer queen... Then ide have to come beat u senseless for that one

thach1130

The exhaust looks uncomfortably close to the pillion seat so my gf won't be down for some scalding. Furthermore, i just don't like the look of exhaust at all, hence the chopping of the exhaust and hiding it under the belly. Also why would you want to have more weight up top. I thought to have good flickability is having the weight down low. If only engine produce no exhaust and we could be headerless and mufflerless. I've been eyeing a Zero S 8.5 but they are just too expensive.

SD70M2

Drag-Strip addict
LOVE high mounts but, I really can't see swapping my graves full for a slip-on, six months ago, this would have won it.

master paper clip

Different strokes for different folks, not everyone is a corner junkie, and sometimes people wanna be unique.... Personally I would go low mount over this unless it was a true Undertail exhaust, talking modifying te tail and all that nonsense, just a different exhaust solution for those that want something different.

master paper clip

LOVE high mounts but, I really can't see swapping my graves full for a slip-on, six months ago, this would have won it.

Love your avatar, bad ass status... I've wanted the graves system from the day I got back from the dealer, but I can't afford a full system ATM otherwise I would have in a heart beat

Kardiac996

The only way this would look complete is if it were a dual exhaust on each side of the bike. The mid pipe running outside the Swing Arm wouldn't be a true under tail setup and looks wrong imo unless its also on the other side.

Example my shawk