O.M.G!!!!!!!!!

Kardiac996

Stop hijacking peoples threads with non related topics. Seems to be a recent Phenom lately, but the last 15 or so threads have turned into non related bickering having no direct contribution to the OP posted topic

The trailing end to these threads is irritating as it has nothing to do with the original topic.

MotoZen

the discussion ended when you started acting like a pitbull about the honda

point for point is a discussion

referring back to the same point again and again is an argument and it is about semantics which is ludicrous.

And yet, you're still discussing it. ;-)

here is the point
if we were in teh same room
this discussion would not have gone this far
over the net so many guys get butt hurt because so many visual clues are not present
it proves that communication is not a written thing
it is a lot of visual and body language is so big into it

that is something I realize years ago so I just refuse to go further here. It will never be settled because now we are not even discussing the subject anymore.

You're correct, it is about semantics. but as stated, I was merely trying to inform you that the first OFFICIALLY labeled supersport was the Honda in case you weren't aware. If I had said that the Kawasaki Ninja was the first supersport, I would be incorrect and would be completely ok with someone correcting me. I wasn't being a "pitbull".

Stop hijacking peoples threads with non related topics. Seems to be a recent Phenom lately, but the last 15 or so threads have turned into non related bickering having no direct contribution to the OP posted topic

The trailing end to these threads is irritating as it has nothing to do with the original topic.

You are correct sir and I do apologize for it. It was not my intention to entirely change the topic.