New to this forum

Jacek3743

Finally after a brutal two weeks of trying to get my very first (street legal) bike, I have finally made my dream come true and got the fz8.

Finally feel like I'll get to be part of something =)

D

Deleted member 438

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the purchase.

waypoint

mod squad
Finally after a brutal two weeks of trying to get my very first (street legal) bike, I have finally made my dream come true and got the fz8.

Welcome to the club! I know the feeling, and this community is a great "something" to be a part of. I've only been here a few months and feel like a part of the family. Congrats on the new bike.

C

Camo

Now I had a question, is there a list on here of parts from different bikes that could fit on the fz8?

A lot of the fz1 gear fits, some R1 also. Just try the search feature when looking for a specific part and it may give you a good result.
If not, ask about something specific and someone will have an answer :)

H

Hoover

Welcome. There are quite a few of us that live close to you. Several in the Windy and several across the border in the better State. ;);)

S

Shock

Welcome and now that that I've been nice what the hell no year listed no pics? Don't be a tease!

Just busting your balls but please add pics

Jacek3743

Holy crap, I forgot to check back on this thread and got loaded with posts. Haha

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Jacek3743

Welcome Aboard. First Street Legal, eh?

First MINE street legal. Lol. I rode my dad's Kawasaki Versys and Harley softail for 2-3 years now and decided to get my own, but I didn't want a super bike since everyone and their grandma has one in these areas...

Jacek3743

Welcome. There are quite a few of us that live close to you. Several in the Windy and several across the border in the better State. ;);)

The funny thing is is that I still haven't seen another fz8 yet. Maybe it's because since I didn't have one before, I never paid attention to it. Hmm... gotta keep my eye out for some

Jacek3743

Welcome and now that that I've been nice what the hell no year listed no pics? Don't be a tease!

Just busting your balls but please add pics

Haha, I'll get on that. I bought it and now I have to store it in the trailer because we're remodeling our house so the garage is filled with crap. Once we finish and I take it out, I for sure will!

Jacek3743

A lot of the fz1 gear fits, some R1 also. Just try the search feature when looking for a specific part and it may give you a good result.
If not, ask about something specific and someone will have an answer :)

At least here the guys don't yell at you saying "USE THE $%^& SEARCH FEATURE!!!1!" like on other forums. Thank god, because this is the first time I've actually started posting on one

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Welcome to the forum. You snuck in last week when I was busy. I know what you mean about the search. For me, I have been on the FZ6R forum for years, and you get people that sign up and start asking questions about things that have been discussed at least a dozen times, it does get frustrating. Politely asking is what I usually do. Sometimes it helps to use google, and search what you want with FZ8-forum in the search. I hope you enjoy that bike!!