HutRU01's Mods

hutru01

Knights of Columbus
imo a better option is to place a dowel (or other plug) in the end of the hose, clamp it, and get an end plug for the inlet of the airbox to prevent the off chance the tape comes loose and you suck it into an intake.

That sounds like a good plan. Thanks.

beefcake morris

Have you installed the fumotousa drain plug. I would like to see photos of how it looks and how it hangs down on the bike. I am thinking about getting one.

hutru01

Knights of Columbus
Have you installed the fumotousa drain plug. I would like to see photos of how it looks and how it hangs down on the bike. I am thinking about getting one.

Not yet. I will likely be doing that very soon as I am coming up on my first oil change. I will be sure to get some pics.

EugeneORFZ8

Are you using a sound suppression tip in your Vance and Hines slip-on. If so do you know the part# and DB's?

Any videos with the sound. There are very few out there. Would be cool to hear yours.

hutru01

Knights of Columbus
Are you using a sound suppression tip in your Vance and Hines slip-on. If so do you know the part# and DB's?

Any videos with the sound. There are very few out there. Would be cool to hear yours.

I am not using any sound suppression. I will see what I can do about getting a video up of mine.

hutru01

Knights of Columbus
Updated mods:

Shad Seat Installed

Headers Ceramic Coated Black, Heal Kick Plate & Rear Pegs Powder Coated Black, Gold FZ8 Logo Rim Stickers