How much did stupid Valentines Day set you back?

cambo

Avid Rider
Such a retarded holiday. All in all, almost $80 bucks spent on the 'bare minimums' to keep my wife off my back.

That's a brand new BT-016 Front tire g'damnit.
Or a new set of ebay mirrors with some change left over for two Chipotle Burritos. two for me none for her.
or the labor charge to have the local dealership unscrew a random screw and put it back on.

What did I get for Valentines Day? Oh, she lined out one of the 20 chores on her Honey-do list.

...which she'll add back in tomorrow.

:p

B

bren

I was lucky this year- we just decided its stupid and didnt do anything.... lol

Paralgin

Avid Rider
Im lucky, it didnt cost me anything. My girlfriend made me dinner :)
Didnt have time to buy flowers.

The nice thing about it, was that she was happy about it.

H

Hoover

Not a fucking dime. My wife and I have been married for 10 years, and in that time have never bought each other squat. If she wants something, she buys it! Within reason of course. Works well for us :cool:

cambo

Avid Rider
hahaha...awesome.

Hmmm...it appears I'm doing something wrong. perhaps I will embark on a quest to retrieve my man card.

e11charlie

Been married 16 and don't really do anything for valentines. Haven't for about 15 years. My b-day is next week so we most of the time forget about it. Cambo if she won't give you back your man card you can always get one here. http://officialmancard.com/

Last edited:

cambo

Avid Rider
Single, so $25 at the bar and some paper towels

how dare you make me laugh out loud at work.

all good brotha, being single is awesome. You don't have to go through things like this:

"Honey, can I buy a gold plated Desert Eagle .50 with my own money?"
"No."

"Honey, can I go mountain biking with the guys?..."
"No."
"...but there's no chicks this time I swear, I'm sorry you saw those chicks last time in those facebook pictures I was tagged in, I didn't know them I swear..."
"No...get back to your chores"

Anyway you get the point. :D

waypoint

mod squad
We been married 20 years and my wife's the friggen bomb! Her words... "Stupid holiday. I feel sorry for all the men who have that kind of pressure put on them." We both just quit smoking so we just told each other "I love you and f#@ck off."
Then we laughed our asses off and went on with our day.

SD70M2

Drag-Strip addict
$240 U.S.dollars roughly but,I'm quite happy to have done so. I bought my bike a new headlight bucket

jess24845030

Cost me £3.50 for a card , £60 for something that sparkles to hang from her ears , and dinner out last night which cost another 60 but don't mind that had a lovely bloody steak . So all in all not a cheap day , or you could look at it as 1/3 of the cost of the rear sets I want so not to happy .

W

WARPTH

i got my wife one of these;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IA_aHsER6c]The Lonely Island ft. Justin Timberlake - Dick In A Box (SNL Uncensored) - YouTube[/ame]