How much did stupid Valentines Day set you back?

Stangrrr

Weekend Rider
$25.00 for roses, and another $16.00 for choclates and a card... at least I got to eat the choclates, 'cause I forgot she's on a diet! lol!

C

calscrazy

bouqet of carnations (she hates roses) and a card. i got an evening with no wife and kids at home and a homemade peach cobbler (fat kid special!!)

although i am sure the dinner and movie for her and the kids will come out of my account.

D

DJK1505

I bought her a sub, and a cookie!!!!! 12 bucks, this holiday is getting more and more expensive every year.

DJ

D

Deleted member 438

I bought her a sub, and a cookie!!!!! 12 bucks, this holiday is getting more and more expensive every year.

DJ

You must have done really well...subway has februany going on now. I made my girl a lobster dinner, which is a lot cheaper than getting it at a restaurant.

H

Hoover

You must have done really well...subway has februany going on now. I made my girl a lobster dinner, which is a lot cheaper than getting it at a restaurant.

Annnnd, what did B get you mate? ;)

cpatt

wellllll i got out of dinner and stuff like that so not to bad this year the girl had to work. so i bought her a gift card for a massage... 120$ and chocklate with a card for 20 so i spent 140 on her... then i bought my self a new exhaust for my svt raptor boom 250 so all in all i spent 390$..... ballz i guess i didnt do very good... but my truck sounds sick as hell

V

Vapordan

VDay hurt like hell!

Last edited by a moderator:

n8kdfz8

Approx $700 :eek:LOL:(

Well i dont maybe it worked out to my advantage.:confused:

I ended up buying her a new "seven zero seven" helmet , a rainbow color like iridium face shield for the helmet, strength and steel textile armored jacket, and strength and steel carbon fiber like armored gloves. Then we rushed home got geared up and went riding all the way from san pedro to "neptune's net" in malibu, back to sunset blvd and ate at "saddle ranch chop house" after rode into LA around staples center all the way to belmont shores and back to long beach and ended the night at Hyatt hotel in long beach.;)