Guhl Ecu flash

1st Yamaha

save some money and go turbojoetuned, its an awesome flash the bike runs worlds better.

Never heard of "turbojetuned". I've only seen 16 pages on this thread alone, singing the praises of the Guhls flash and how they have experience with the engines in our bikes.

In addition, Guhls is within driving distance, so...

97audia4

Never heard of "turbojetuned". I've only seen 16 pages on this thread alone, singing the praises of the Guhls flash and how they have experience with the engines in our bikes.

In addition, Guhls is within driving distance, so...

A member the other forum has dyno tuned specific maps for our 8's. If you are swinging through Ephrata Id let you test drive my bike after his tune its a worlds difference.

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
97audia4

Hey dude, I'm really glad that you found ANOTHER good product for the fz8, do us a favor, and start your own thread and start putting up Dyno sheets, AFR schematics and anything else you can.

I would love to look into it, as I have already had 4 tunes..... And now a re flash.
I'm always up for the best thing, not what's here and now.

Not being a dick, seriously I'm just saying.

Last edited:

Fred'Z8

Just thought I would give my 2 cents worth here. I had Don re-flash my ECU a couple of months ago. I also gutted the cat to go along with that. I gutted my cat a little different than everyone else and will post that a little later. All I can say is why the hell did I wait so long to do this. The bike pulls smooth all the way through the entire RPM range and I hardly ever shift out of 6th gear unless I drop below 2500 RPM, that is how hard the thing pulls now. I came off this bike from a VFR1200. Now that thing would pull like a train. I can tell you that the FZ8, if set up right, is not too far behind the big VFR as far as how hard it pulls from the bottom end.

I know this is an older thread, but I just got my ECU Flashed by Guhl Motors and I couldn't be happier. Just an amazing transformation!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk