EXHAUST

C

Camo

Sweet! Throw up some pics when you can, I've been looking at these along with a few others for a while.

FZER

Avid Rider
Hopefully I don't get my membership revoked for saying this but holy shit. I knew there's an evil beast inside that motor and I absolute creamed my shorts when I got the oem slip off and cranked my bike up. That's what kick ass, bad mf, dark black, pissed off bike is suppose to sound like. I could finally hear that R1 superbike in our little beast of a bike. Now it was my night to cook so I haven,t had time to mess wt the gpr but all the bits and pieces are top quality. Very well made. Excellent customer service as well. I didn't order from the uk mine was off eBay and straight from Italy. States that limit sound on bikes apparantly don't have enough bikers voting. Damn Florida! No helmet, but my bike has to sound like a type writer.

TeleRob

Got a Yosh R77 and PC5 coming... Ordered today. I like that one mainly due to the shape fitting the bike and the sound of Speedo's awesome drive by vids. Going with the stainless.

H

Hoover

Got a Yosh R77 and PC5 coming... Ordered today. I like that one mainly due to the shape fitting the bike and the sound of Speedo's awesome drive by vids. Going with the stainless.

Love my R77 with the db killa out.

SabTownFZ8

Has anyone ever considered driller out the rivets in the stock exhaust, shortening down the cannister, and somehow modding the insides of the can? I just need a little more meat to the exhaust without dropping 500 into it. And the girlfriend complains when its too loud :) Anyone got any ideas or ever tried it? Dont exactly feel like ruining a stock exhaust unless I think its actually worth my time trying

H

Hoover

Has anyone ever considered driller out the rivets in the stock exhaust, shortening down the cannister, and somehow modding the insides of the can? I just need a little more meat to the exhaust without dropping 500 into it. And the girlfriend complains when its too loud :) Anyone got any ideas or ever tried it? Dont exactly feel like ruining a stock exhaust unless I think its actually worth my time trying

Someone on here did that back in the early days (last year!). Don't remember who but they put up a bunch of pics. A shit ton of work, but they were happy.

Coolslice

I just put on the Vance and Hines CS One slip-on. It is loud, but I like it a lot. I think it looks good, and isn't as traditional looking.

I came from a Ducati 1098, and I think this slip-on is louder than the Arrows I had on that bike with the db killers removed.

MojoRisin

I just put on the Vance and Hines CS One slip-on. It is loud, but I like it a lot. I think it looks good, and isn't as traditional looking.

I came from a Ducati 1098, and I think this slip-on is louder than the Arrows I had on that bike with the db killers removed.

Pics please!

Coolslice

Pics please!

I will try to get some better pics, but all I have is this crappy cell phone pic.

rysyndrome

If I was to get an aftermarket exhaust I think it would be that Vance and Hines. I got to say tho, the stock exhaust sounds fantastic to me above 5k rpms. Not really seeing the reason to make a change. Maybe if I heard an FZ8 with aftermarket slip-on in person it would change my mind. Almost seems like a waste of money to me right now tho. My 2cents

highoctane

Canyon Carver
I will try to get some better pics, but all I have is this crappy cell phone pic.

I Really Like the looks of this! I have not done any mods but this would look awesome. Not sure how to explain to the wife why I need to buy an exhaust for a brand new bike! and No I don't need permission.
Looks Great!!!

Coolslice

I Really Like the looks of this! I have not done any mods but this would look awesome. Not sure how to explain to the wife why I need to buy an exhaust for a brand new bike! and No I don't need permission.
Looks Great!!!

Thanks! Just do what I did. It's my money, so the wife doesn't NEED an explanation. If it's her money too, then you might be out of luck.:D

BTW- Indysuperbikes was the cheapest place I could find for the VandH. I think it was around $385, give or take a couple of bucks. I did see it for sale all the way up to $500.

H

Hoover

If I was to get an aftermarket exhaust I think it would be that Vance and Hines. I got to say tho, the stock exhaust sounds fantastic to me above 5k rpms. Not really seeing the reason to make a change. Maybe if I heard an FZ8 with aftermarket slip-on in person it would change my mind. Almost seems like a waste of money to me right now tho. My 2cents

Ride next to me and see!!

Horses for courses but.. my R77 sounds bad as all hell on full chat and even sillier when you snap the throttle shut :eek: