EXHAUST

i am looking for an exhaust for my bike so far all i can find is a couple in France and Italy .. and i am not really crazy on them they are from leo vince and arrow i have seen on akra for sale but when i went on youtube i seen a system called devil and they looked great and sounded great i was just wondering if anyone knows i can get a devil exhaust in canada or if akra has a carbon fiber exhaust? if so how do i get one in canada nobody seems to have the systems here

FZ1inNH

Administrator
I'd be curious to know if, because these 8's are mostly FZ1 parts, would an FZ1 slip-on actually fit this bike. If there was an FZ8 owner close to me, I could test fit my Two Bros on the 8 in about 20 minutes!

Spike82

yes, almost all the exhaust will fit but they lack the omologation and it's not good for the fz8 engine if it is studied for the fz1...

Gtufnell

Try a search for Arrow exhausts. Good quality and good price. Another one is Beowulf in the UK. You tube has a clip on that one. Good luck with the search.

hey man thanks for the tip i have been searching my ass off for an exhuast and finally a couple have made their way to north america but they are in the u.s so shipping is pretty retarded and we get charged duty on it so i am still waiting for a canadian supplier to have one so far i have seen Termignoni and Akrapovic in the states so i hope something comes to canada soon

SC-PROJECT advanced exhaust technology

MIVV GP? i havent seen that i have heard of MIVV before i will check it out my problem is all these exhaust systems are over seas so shipping charges and duty fees kill me the only available exhaust in canada right now is akrapovic from dealers i have found a couple others floating around the u.s.a tho

LitzerSki

I'm in no big rush...I'll wait a few months. Other manufacturers and local dealers will start popping up this summer.

lothodon

Super Moderator
i'm so infatuated with the looks of the fz8 that i can say the only changes i plan on making are the exhaust and undertail section.

i'll be starting an extensive search of exhaust and tail options today (in the usa) and will post what i find here.

Speedo007

Funny, this is the first bike I've bought that I don't mind the stock exhaust. It's matte black, pretty compact, and sounds great. So I'll be keeping the stock one on, cleaner emissions and you don't get bothered by cops, and it's black so you barely notice it. Some bike's stock exhaust just suck but here, I think they did a quite an impressive job considering it meets the latest pollution regulations.

lothodon

Super Moderator
i have to admit i love the black can, just wish it had a bit more bark. so far i know akrapovic and two brothers have can's in carbon but of course the carbon is the most expensive. the two brothers even has a front fork matching gold ring around the exit.

Speedo007

Two brothers usually sound great but are LOUD (you can buy DB killer for them but at around 60$). If cops arent' biker haters in your area, the TB exhaust are quite cheap for what you get.

Speedo007

You can also check the Akrapovic, tried to post 15 minutes ago, but doesnt look like it worked.
http://www.779cc.org/forum/fz8-mods/42-a.html
It's about 500$ (just the slip-on) and you can get that easily in the US.

And lucky you for having tolerant cops, here they can stop you and check your exhaust even if you have the stock one on...

not much population in this part of ontario! i am in the north eastern part of ontario although i heard there where some bikers fined last year for loud exhaust but they where all v-twins with straight pipes ....what part of canada are you from?