Exhaust Manufacturers

vhutch

I am running the Coffmans mostly on looks alone right now but it just doesn't work well with the JBP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flip

Did you try the coffmans with stock ecu? Mines stock and love the look of the Coffman, not really on a budget so I'm not buying it cause it's cheap I just like the minimalistic look of it, I also considered the Vance and Hines but it's a big muffler like most slip ons. I'm so confused on what to buy!!!!!

Keach

Did you try the coffmans with stock ecu? Mines stock and love the look of the Coffman, not really on a budget so I'm not buying it cause it's cheap I just like the minimalistic look of it, I also considered the Vance and Hines but it's a big muffler like most slip ons. I'm so confused on what to buy!!!!!

I did. It ran the same, sounded great, but the anodized gold on mine started to fade. They stated they would refinish mine but I haven't been motivated to ship it back to them. Came across a R77 for super cheap so right now that is on my bike. I rode the coffman with and without a flash. I'd say it didn't hurt performance but the r77 seems a bit smoother with the flash than the coffman did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cmbcp

I bought a GPR exhaust for my previous bike from the UK, and recently bought a GPR exhaust for my FZ8N from the Italian factory (at half the cost).
Delivered from Italy to Australia in 7 days.
And, I'll probably buy a GPR for my next bike.

FZ82011

If want something that sounds the nuts get a danmoto xg1. Then buy a powercommander. Im going to take mine to the dyno soom so ill have an optimized map. Ive been playing with it a bit and its great

I had the Danmoto XG1, that is a pipe that turns heads....unfortunately have to take it off for the UK MOTs as they don't appreciate the noise. I did buy some universal baffles off ebay and fit them which when warm muffled the thundering noise but still not an MOT pass. Just purchased a full Akrapovic exhaust system with carbon slip on and PCV for £525 what a bargain:D off some idiot who bought the bike and couldn't sell it modified so was returning it to standard and selling the parts off cheap. He also had front forks with upgraded internals and a rear nitron shock(with the hyd preload adjuster) which he only wanted £400 but I couldn't justify the outlay :(.

LtDkNasty

2012 with Two Brothers Carbon Black Series. I I thoroughly enjoy all the decel pop. Also thinking about ceramic coating header, hoping I won't lose any of its character. (Jet-Hot) eggshell black maybe?

Attachments

• IMG_20200309_020742_279.jpg
    IMG_20200309_020742_279.jpg
    929.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited: