Exhaust Manufacturers

toothycardus

Yeah i'm very happy with it, it was already fitted to the bike when i got it, but i have ridden ones with the standard screen and i prefer the puig one as it is higher.

The MRA one from the picture looks the same shape as the standard screen

[]V[]addog

Yeah i'm very happy with it, it was already fitted to the bike when i got it, but i have ridden ones with the standard screen and i prefer the puig one as it is higher.

The MRA one from the picture looks the same shape as the standard screen

I'd like to get one of those for longer trips, but I like the look of the smaller one for around town anything under 2 hour drive

BigOleChalupa

I'd like to get one of those for longer trips, but I like the look of the smaller one for around town anything under 2 hour drive
Actually, for small local rides, I'd just as soon chop the screen down, rather than get a larger one..... Creates less buffeting and windnoise. But for touring, that PUIG looks like the cats meow......or anytime really :)

frogger

ive just finished putting an m4 gp pipe on my bike. I used to have a 2011 fz8n which I did the same thing to but it got written off in a road rage incident and didn't get to document it and get a sound video. this time I will be getting a bunch.

here is a picture from the 2011 model with it just fitted. will upload some of the new one on the 2013 model later :p

MotoZen

ive just finished putting an m4 gp pipe on my bike. I used to have a 2011 fz8n which I did the same thing to but it got written off in a road rage incident and didn't get to document it and get a sound video. this time I will be getting a bunch.

here is a picture from the 2011 model with it just fitted. will upload some of the new one on the 2013 model later :p

That looks pretty bad-a$$. Please take a sound clip when you can. I may like that more than the Coffman.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

frogger

will try get one tomorrow , they don't make the M4 for the fz8n but u can buy them second hand for fairly cheap. I got both of mine for under $100 and then had a friend cut the joining pipe from my stock exhausts and weld it to the m4 to suit. the new one is abit dodgy as my friend used the wrong kind of welder but also the 2013 model stock pipe wasn't really what I wanted anyway so ill most likely get a nice pipe made up when I have more funds.

few more pictures I had from the old bike before painting and stuff. the new one tends to stick out the side alittle more but not to much to look weird.

Last edited:

frogger

they are actually a pain in the ass where I am living now. ive moved from the city 500km north where it is hot , windy and dusty. so every morning I walk out and the bike is dusty. also since polishing the cases the bike sat for a few months at my parents place in the city and the polish finish went to hell so I need to put some more work into them but ive now started on the headers and brake master cylinder cap.

Rikkiroxx666

:welcome:Hey Guys, Just got my 2013 FZ8 and am looking to get a full Graves exhaust...Does anyone know if there is any reviews outside of the graves dyno. I mean an independent.. review... anything. will help...Thanks..:D

tiki

:welcome:Hey Guys, Just got my 2013 FZ8 and am looking to get a full Graves exhaust...Does anyone know if there is any reviews outside of the graves dyno. I mean an independent.. review... anything. will help...Thanks..:D

I think Woody146 just bought a full Graves exhaust. I'm sure he'd fill you on on the pros and cons.

Woody146

Banned

Welcome brotha! I'm not to sure on independent dynes...but tiki is correct...I just purchased and installed the graves full exhaust after having the graves slip on for almost 2 years.. I have only started the bike and I am actually about to go pull the ecu right now so I can have the proper tune.. I will post a pros and cons about it next week..well..I should say I will post the pros..the only con is the price

The person I am getting the tune by dynoed the bike stock (94hp) and after he was done with all the mods and tweaks and full graves (and k&n filter, air box mod, and graves block off plates) re dynoed and now makes 105hp at the rear wheel...this is not just because of exhaust..but exhaust is need if you want to make a beast of a bike

Last edited:

bimmertech12

If want something that sounds the nuts get a danmoto xg1. Then buy a powercommander. Im going to take mine to the dyno soom so ill have an optimized map. Ive been playing with it a bit and its great

bikee4

Coffmans exhaust the truth again...

I'm not a wealthy man so my first posts on this subject were from someone on a budget. That being said, my situation hasn't changed much but I did manage to save up for a Yosh slip on (R77)
And I have something to say about it; I have a juicebox pro, and when I was looking at slip on's I considered the Graves until I found out you couldn't use Graves header with it (bummer) so knowing that I looked at Arrow headers (can't afford yet but will in the future) works with the Yosh catback! I used the Graves map with the Yosh cat back back and I am VERY pleased with results! I can easily lift the front wheel in first (no clutch) and with a little encouragement second! The Coffmans was flat when I used this map (or any other) Just a very poor noisemaker IMO. Just thought I would share.:)