Evotech AND R&G Racing tidy-tail

Speedo007

Hopefully in a week I'll have the R&G tidy + LEDs installed, Ill take pictures in the day and at night.

lothodon

Super Moderator
so far i'm liking the r&g more. the led plate light is blinding in comparison to the evotech, and it's just small! the wiring is better hidden but the leads for the plate light are too short and not sheathed like i would have thought. i'll be sheathing it myself before installation and lengthening them as well.

lothodon

Super Moderator

tennvol11

Myself I really do like the R&G plus I like the fact that it provides an adequate amount of light to the plate, the only thing i don't like is the gap between the signal mount area and the plate you can see the wires. Where is everyone getting there R&G from, there site or ebay?? Any help would be appreciated. Wayne

AshAus

I bought direct from R&G, I've bought heaps of their gear previously for my old bike so I trust them and the quality. I've always been happy with the quality. At the moment I have their tail-tidy and Evotech Frame Sliders and Radiator Guard.

Emohawk

I have the R&G kit. Had their kit on my old bike also. Well made & solid. I'm not a fan of the open corners next to the turn signal mounts either, but it didn't cause any issues on the old bike.

The only problem is the plate mounting holes are too narrow for Newfoundland plates, so I drilled new holes in the plate. On my old bike I fabbed a sub-bracket for it to fit the plate.

The LED plate light failed on the old one after about 3 years.