End of the world

e11charlie

Merry apocalypse eve everyone. Guess I won't see y'all tomorrow. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSHV3UlUJxI"]"The End of the World" - Henry Phillips - YouTube[/ame]

JSP

Administrator

:D

master paper clip

Well at least if tomorrow doesn't come I'll have gone out with a great last ride, was cold out but the bike loved it so in turn so did I :) love this bike

Paralgin

Avid Rider
what if you are the only one living and all this is just a figment of your imagination

It may be so, if its so. That would be kind of cool for some hours. But i just saw a truckdriver pull in at my work and see cars driving on the main road.
But "its all in my head"

Paralgin

Avid Rider
one question. Can i have all your bikes if the world goes "under" and i am the last living person? dont know how to get there tho..

C

Camo

Guess the Myans were a bunch of drug taking, shit dribbling pessimists!
Either that or they fucked up the calendar, couldn't count worth a shit or just decided to spin a good yarn that they figured nobody would live to see and be able to prove them wrong?

S

Shock

There are still Mayans alive and well. Oh by the way they're not freaking out!

aj700

i came to know world is going to end yesterday when a colleague told me that. :confused: Wonder what will they do for a new calender now... :D

Sent from my Nexus using Tapatalk 2

S

Shock

What I learned yesterday is that this date is the end of an era for the Mayan people. Today they are supposed to start a new era to welcome change and new beginnings

C

Camo

What I learned yesterday is that this date is the end of an era for the Mayan people. Today they are supposed to start a new era to welcome change and new beginnings

Yeah the myan ancestors are being charged with fraud, misleading gullible people all over the world and will begin their new life in a state prison. ;)

Last edited: