End of the world

e11charlie

I learned that although that you might think its the end of the world, hookers and blow are a bad idea. Fun? Yes. But a bad idea.

ssky0078

I learned that although that you might think its the end of the world, hookers and blow are a bad idea. Fun? Yes. But a bad idea.

My best friend has said since his 30th birthday that he wants to die in Vegas with a pound of coke and 3 hookers. LOL. He is extremely health conscious and in good shape, rarely drinks and never does drugs. He figures that if he can make it 80 years and have no serious medical problems that he wants to go out with a bang, literally. Banging a hooker while doing a line off her and then have a massive heartattach. LOL. I always laugh when I hear hookers and blow now.

DaKow

All the Saddlesores
My best friend has said since his 30th birthday that he wants to die in Vegas with a pound of coke and 3 hookers. LOL. He is extremely health conscious and in good shape, rarely drinks and never does drugs. He figures that if he can make it 80 years and have no serious medical problems that he wants to go out with a bang, literally. Banging a hooker while doing a line off her and then have a massive heartattach. LOL. I always laugh when I hear hookers and blow now.

"Snortin' cocaine off a hooker's ass is one of my favorite ways to pass the time.... on your dime!"
-Grandpa's Cough Medicine, "Political Scandal"

Well, here it is. The day after the end of the world. Glad nobody really freaked out :bs2: . Oh, wait..... there are probably people who still haven't come out of their bunkers because of the embarrassment of having to face their non-believer friends ;) Welcome to the age of aquarius, everyone!

ssky0078

"Snortin' cocaine off a hooker's ass is one of my favorite ways to pass the time.... on your dime!"
-Grandpa's Cough Medicine, "Political Scandal"

Well, here it is. The day after the end of the world. Glad nobody really freaked out :bs2: . Oh, wait..... there are probably people who still haven't come out of their bunkers because of the embarrassment of having to face their non-believer friends ;) Welcome to the age of aquarius, everyone!

LOL, great song.