Dude magnet

Tammy

You guys may not like this post but I got to say it this bike is a Dude magnet lol... I get more guys coming over to tell me how bad ass my FZ8 is and I'm not talking about other riders.

I alway get that is that your bike or you ride that or You race but this bike pulls in a ton of guys that have to stop to let me know how cool my bike is..

C

Camo

Lol! I don't think anyone's said my 8 was bad ass... Ive had a few people ask me about it but mostly goes unnoticed at my local spots on the weekends. Most people are busy blowing smoke up the Ducatti owners bums :p

n00b

Avid Rider
I've had zero comments, other than people who know me. Those comments are 50/50 - are you crazy? or that's a cool bike.

Ben1105

Mine gets a lot of attention in my area, then again there aren't that many good looking bikes around here.

D

DJK1505

When my little sis rides with me, people walk right by my bike and drool all over hers. I got her a Buell XB9SX, have done a lot of work to it for her. Its a nice bike, but usually my middle finger sitcker, or the good ole' FU stickers get some sort of reaction, nope not when a chick hops off a loud ass, flashy Buell. But still, these bikes are wicked cool in my opinion. I am looking for a Buell, love that low end grunt, the XB12SCG is a beast!!!!

DJ

rug_burn

You guys may not like this post but I got to say it this bike is a Dude magnet lol... I get more guys coming over to tell me how bad ass my FZ8 is and I'm not talking about other riders.

I alway get that is that your bike or you ride that or You race but this bike pulls in a ton of guys that have to stop to let me know how cool my bike is..

Well you know how most guys are: conversationally challenged.

If it was me, I'd probably just say I've never seen an FZ8 look so good, and then: "Hey why don't we go get a beer..." or some other obvious and shameless pickup line. ;)

Last edited:
V

Vapordan

That's true. It's getting annoying here. The last guy didn't move on a green light just so he could waive me alongside to drool over it. wtf? I am not conversational at all. It's ya, it's an FZ8, drop the first gear, big wheelie and disappear. (ok not the big wheelie part, but u get the picture)

reALIGNed

:needpics:I think we need to judge this ourselves guys............Tammy, you gotta post a pic of the "dude magnet" your talking about, with you in the pic :D, maybe yours looks better than ours.....:cool:

Lee_533

I've gotten a lot of compliments with mine. I had a guy on a Harley checking it out saying that he liked it and wanted one lol. I've had a couple girls say they liked it but all of them are scared to get on the back and go for a ride. Never really figured that out, girls like the guys with bikes, but then are scared to ride. At least that's the way it's been with me. And if I see a girl on an FZ8, I'm askin her out lol.:D

Tammy

How about a pic of me after my race Sunday its a rock run so i should be beat up really good. last yr the EMTs took one look at me and pulled me in the back of the ambulance and would not let me go lol..

ill get one up....

Tammy

70 miles of really rocky trails hills water and downed trees, fun stuff lol even more so when you have no lungs lol...

V

Vapordan

:needpics:I think we need to judge this ourselves guys............Tammy, you gotta post a pic of the "dude magnet" your talking about, with you in the pic :D, maybe yours looks better than ours.....:cool:

Ya, pics or it didn't happen.

Last edited by a moderator: