Dude magnet

reALIGNed

70 miles of really rocky trails hills water and downed trees, fun stuff lol even more so when you have no lungs lol...

So, are you hiking this, or in a Jeep, or atv, or mountain bike, 70 miles of off road will give you nice lungs, :D:D:D,...........:cool::rolleyes:

C

Camo

I replaced everything gold with black..... Take from that what you will ;)

Tammy

My lungs are awesome thanks to saw dusts and cardboard dusts

I was a smoker I got a typical TB that did a number on my lungs then once i got that beat fungus took over and its been eating away at my lungs well what's left of them lol.

FZER

Avid Rider
Lots of compliments here. Especially at the dragon. One of the guys at the Maggie Valley Wheels through Time said I was the first one to go to there and he said he was going to take a picture and post it in the lobby! Pretty cool. Trust me woman/girl on bike = tons of attention. Us guys have the peacock gene still in us. We think attracting a mate still requires nice cars, shiney toys, big muscles, nice hair, and ext. So seeing a someone of the opposite sex on a bike, instant hey she's different, because most of you females aren't looking for the guy with all the shiney toys anymore. One of the reasons I'm going through a divorce right now.

That being said I've lost some weight and getting back in shape. ;)

Tammy

the 8 was nice for a week I'm ready for my next bike. ktm 990 adv looks like the right bike.. Street just ain't doing it anymore..

Tammy

You're not doing it right than :yes:

no you need to get out in the woods real deep with lots of rocks and rocky hills and downed trees... its just crazy fun

i got the g650x so that will get the smiles and the 8 will be the work ride...

Tammy

Rick you need to do something with this
i piss myself every time i see it...

reALIGNed

NO,........don't touch it (please),......first time I saw it and I laughed so hard.......still puts a smile on my face :D

V

Vapordan

the 8 was nice for a week I'm ready for my next bike. ktm 990 adv looks like the right bike.. Street just ain't doing it anymore..

Tammy, seriously? Have you taken the 8 to curvy roads and leaned her hard? Come in to a corner way to hot, felt the rear let go and leaned her over with confidence. And live to tell? Did you find where the top end is or how she dislikes hard gear downs. Have you run her so hard for so long that black soot is on the outside of the muffler? Have you found the edge of the front brake? Have you gone past the edge to feel her losing her contact patch? Do you like how the back end loses traction on hot entry...yes? Then it's time to move on.