Your Pride & Joy... Currents pics with list of Mods

FZ82011

My ride

Mods:
Rear hugger, Dan moto gp slip on, r&g tail tidy, yamaha grips, screen, seat cowl, ride it levers (two finger brake, normal length clutch lever), bar end mirrors on order, r&g crash bobbins on order.

oh and super small 6x4 plate (oops, may hav to size up to 7x4 as its tiny ha ha) and barracuda led flashers on way soon :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Love the bike BigD looks brilliant! If the weather is good will you be up boxhill next weekend?

HeresMyMind

This is Smokey. he is 551 miles old. I bought it with .8 miles on it. Undertail kit, led blinkers+relay, and two brothers slip on. Windscreen, led lighting, and headlights will be done in the next month or so.

-B

PsySquad

2011 FZ8, had for a year now
Rizoma Mirrors, LED Front and Rear Signals, Fender Eliminator, Danmoto Exhaust, Evotech Radiator guard

Did the fz1 shock mod. While the shock was out I had the spring powder coated gold. The powder coating place also said they could do my levers for free so they got done as well.

and an older pic from when I first got her, love the lighting in it.
I'm kinda OCD when it comes to keeping this bike clean, probably on its 3rd coat of wax right now.

FZ82011

Looks really good, I like those mirrors but we cant get anything similar in the UK have to order them from your side of the world. Need to emigrate with my bike!

Last edited:

BigD

Looks really good, I like those mirrors but we cant get anything similar in the UK have to order them from your side of the world. Need to emigrate with my bike!

ordering them from China or the states doesn't take long really. ingot my ride it levers from over the pond in like a week or two I think but it is a pain if in a hurry I guess...

Vhutchinson

I think she is good to go but I am not overly crazy about the puig screen! I've done a fender eliminator, moto dynamic integrated light, Shad seat, juice box pro running jumbos map, k & n filter, airbox mod, ecu flash by guhls, MC moto sport gas cap , front signals , levers and grips. Bk moto hid retrofit headlight, coffmans shorty, tech spec tank pad and grips, puig windscreen, cnc bar ends and just installed a new set of Michelin pilot 3 tires.

Sent from my SGH-I527M using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Vhutchinson

Also forgot the nobo rearsets, Beowulf rad cover and gold emblems

Sent from my SGH-I527M using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Nemo

Here is mine !!! Rizoma Mirror / Two bro exhaust / carbon Led Flasher / fender eliminator and more

now let me find out how to put a pic in here ...

here we go :

Last edited:

RD GUY

just got a bath,mods,YOSH slipon.fender eliminator,GRAVES rear sets,bar ends,TOBY dampner,PAZIO short levers,GOODRIDGE blake lines,CORBIN seat,PILOT 3's,VORTEX rear spocket,AFFAM front,DID VM gold chain,K/N air filter,YAMAHA lower cowls,rad cover,frame sliders,gas cap accent,seat cowl,led signals,helmet lock,moded exhaust hanger,oil cap,lots of stainless steel bolts,debadged ,SPEEDO HEALER,IRIDIUM plugs,for now...

BigD

just got a bath,mods,YOSH slipon.fender eliminator,GRAVES rear sets,bar ends,TOBY dampner,PAZIO short levers,GOODRIDGE blake lines,CORBIN seat,PILOT 3's,VORTEX rear spocket,AFFAM front,DID VM gold chain,K/N air filter,YAMAHA lower cowls,rad cover,frame sliders,gas cap accent,seat cowl,led signals,helmet lock,moded exhaust hanger,oil cap,lots of stainless steel bolts,debadged ,SPEEDO HEALER,IRIDIUM plugs,for now...

this is the same colour scheme as mine. loving it! A fee touches I may add to mine ;)

BigD

Here's mine. I couldn't resist posting a pic of my two favorite things in life.

So far:
Rim Strips
2 Bros. slip on
K&N air filter
Fender eliminator
Small LED turn signals
No mirrors
Blade levers

Have lots more planned soon.

great effort with the lady post! much appreciated, I may have to get my girl to pose on mine for me too :)
or maybe come over to the states and meet some lady friends :) hA! :D

Fazer 8

My 2013 Race Blu Fazer 8. Haven't done much yet other than the Yamaha rear carrier and Yamaha 46L top box. And installed my sheepskin seat pad, which really isn't helping. This seat is not the best. I'll give it a little more time to see if I get used to it though.

Got about 1100 km on it now, about 400 of them today. Changed the oil on Saturday at 700 km.

Last edited:
I have a 2013 FZ8 and done a few mods with no end in sight lol:

-Two Brothers Black Series carbon slip-on
- Tail Tidy (Amazon)
- Turn Signals (Amazon)
- Motodynamic Integrated Tail Light
- My own custom headlight, White Halo, amber halo, panamera shroud morimoto bi-xenon kit 4300K From theretrofitsource.com painted to match bike
- Bar end mirrors (Amazon)
- Yamaha Tank Pad
- Yamaha Rad cover plasti-dipped
- Techspec tank grips
- Custom high intensity rim tape
- custom USB+Cig. outlet in rear compartment

and a lot more to come!

DanS

Commuter
I have a 2013 FZ8 and done a few mods with no end in sight lol:

-Two Brothers Black Series carbon slip-on
- Tail Tidy (Amazon)
- Turn Signals (Amazon)
- Motodynamic Integrated Tail Light
- My own custom headlight, White Halo, amber halo, panamera shroud morimoto bi-xenon kit 4300K From theretrofitsource.com painted to match bike
- Bar end mirrors (Amazon)
- Yamaha Tank Pad
- Yamaha Rad cover plasti-dipped
- Techspec tank grips
- Custom high intensity rim tape
- custom USB+Cig. outlet in rear compartment

and a lot more to come!
Nice work, your bike looks fantastic! Great pics!