Yoshi R77-D installed

jumb5150

I just installed my can the other day. I love the sound!!! much better than stock but not too loud. Oh and what a surprise when i un bolted the stock. Its sooo damn heavy compared to this thing.

H

Hoover

Yosh makes a quality product. Looks great in all carbon. I have the 77 carbon/stainless with the db killa pulled. Love it

C

Camo

Stupid question but how does it sound compared to the stock? Does it gargle and crackle when downshifting?

jumb5150

Stupid question but how does it sound compared to the stock? Does it gargle and crackle when downshifting?

Oh man sounds way better than stock. The Pop or sometimes gargle only happens when you roll off the throttle. Not really on the downshifts. Part of enjoying my ride is not only visual but also hearing the exhaust. The R77-D is not too loud but loud enough to make a smooth growl. Matches the look of the bike with the sound if you get what im saying. Now thinking about getting a power commander. if I switch out the air filter, would things get louder? and is a PC really neccesary if my bike is only for street use?

H

Hoover

Oh man sounds way better than stock. The Pop or sometimes gargle only happens when you roll off the throttle. Not really on the downshifts. Part of enjoying my ride is not only visual but also hearing the exhaust. The R77-D is not too loud but loud enough to make a smooth growl. Matches the look of the bike with the sound if you get what im saying. Now thinking about getting a power commander. if I switch out the air filter, would things get louder? and is a PC really neccesary if my bike is only for street use?

I have a K&N air filter but cannot tell the difference in sound as my R77 is too loud!

SpunkyTheTuna

That's gotta be the the best looking exhaust I've seen. Suits the design of the bike really nicely. I was leaning toward a Two Brothers, but that looks so sweet it's changing my mind, I think.

C

Camo

Only thing that's got me thinking twice about the Yoshi is my heel sits on the guard of the stock exhaust. The yoshi has no guard and a damn spring in the spot the heel of my boot rests?
Size 13-14 boots and I ride on the balls of my feet/toes for the most part

cjvan

Looks great. I have the single yoshi, the r77 (not the r77D). It's not as loud as I had hoped but the sound is nice and it looks good. I'm satisfied with it.

Gokul

I just installed my can the other day. I love the sound!!! much better than stock but not too loud. Oh and what a surprise when i un bolted the stock. Its sooo damn heavy compared to this thing.

Where did you buy it from? I found this place Indysuperbikes. They seem to be the cheapest. Any recommendations?
:scratch::scratch::scratch:

RnR

... Now thinking about getting a power commander. if I switch out the air filter, would things get louder? and is a PC really neccesary if my bike is only for street use?

Pull the plugs now and take note of the color. Pull them again after some miles and see if they are starting to whiten up (lean condition). If the slipon is causing a lean condition then a PC might be a good idea. Generally you can add a pipe and if you don't change intake the bike will breath about the same. In other words your only freeing it up at one end. You need to free it up at both ends to get more air through the engine. More air = leaner. Most bikes are a little lean out of the box to cope with emissions. I suspect you'll be fine as these bikes don't feel that lean to me stock.

rajdR

Sweet, looks awesome in fully carbon. I got the chrome/carbon look, it's cool and so... But I saw their slip-on at the CBR1000, a short version of it.
And then I got jealous again! :)