Winter blues

D

Deleted member 438

All of you Aussies have it great when it comes to weather and roads.

RnR

RnR, that looks rad as hell! I've never experienced anything like that, it looks like good fun.

Sledding is a lot of fun and it's great to spend time in the bush blowing off steam. There's hundreds and hundreds of kilometers of groomed trails with a trail head just down the road. Winter's fairly long around here. I find you have to embrace it or go flippin' mad.

RnR

Here's my first YouTube contribution ... ever. The wife and I out for a spin.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUcvQHvBpO4]New Years day sled ride - YouTube[/ame]

RnR

Nice video. It almost makes me want to get out and sled again.
Where are you riding there? You've got alot more snow there than we have down here in the banana belt.

West Carleton, near Arnprior. We have about another 10 or 12cm on top of what was in the vid. I'm having fun with the GoPro. Can't wait to try it with the FZ8. It was a Christmas present present along with Adobe Premiere Elements 11. I don't know what I did to deserve my wife.

C

Camo

I saw that in Mad Max. Were there roads with skull and crossbone signs?

After the recent apocalypse, heaps of skull and bones signs mate. Not to mention restless natives, you think twice before stopping for fuel at the thunder dome.

e11charlie

After the recent apocalypse, heaps of skull and bones signs mate. Not to mention restless natives, you think twice before stopping for fuel at the thunder dome.

I would stop there but I haven't made the conversion to methane yet.