Windshields

cxa0897

Looks fairly similar to my oem windscreen. Doesn't do a whole lot for wind protection, but I think it looks pretty good, and gives me a place for stickers :p The trade off for wind protection is obviously size, and as they get bigger they usually get uglier. Its all about what you are looking for. The oem screen makes it bearable to be upright at 75/80, but after that a tuck is considerably more comfy.

The fabbri seems to be a bit taller than mine or the other one you linked, and would probably give the most in wind protection, if thats what you are after

Overall, parts are pretty expensive for this bike. There aren't enough of these bikes around to make 1000s of windscreens or exhausts like a gsxr, r6, etc. I'm sure these companies are only selling a handful of their products for the 8

Last edited:

thach1130

I have the PUIG windscreen, help a little bit but due to the mohawk shape still some wind at the shoulder area. That and maybe it's been directing air up toward the helmet area because it has produce a whistle at highway speed 70-80 since air is directed at shoulder area. Also at highspeed the wind torque the helmet if you turn your headslightly. Maybe it's the helmet i'm not sure. At least the shape of the PUIG somehat conform to the bike. The Givi naked windscreen have a little more surface area but makes the bike looks like it has cowlick. Maybe a PUIG Rafale.

The bonus of having a windscreen is it provides you a place to put your EZpass, parking pass etc. and maybe if you have a clear screen you can install a dash cam. Which will be protected from road debris.