What tire pressure you run on stock BTO21s

JesusSavesAmen

I have Pilot Sport 3s and just got back from a track day. The Sportbike track technicians gave me the recommended tire pressures for the track and they were 30/28. I run stock pressures on the street but just had an incident where I had cold tires that were wet from sprinklers and when I turned onto the road from my development the back end came right out from under me and i wentry down. I am going to go down a few psi from stock.

RonPNWUSA

I bought the bike (2400m on ODO) for '13 few weeks ago. I am at 280 with gear, but even with the extra weight on the rear tires both seem skittish even on the slightest irregularity in road surface. Like you said, skating or jittery at the contact point.

I ran stock pressures an felt like i was skating on ice. I run 30lbs on both front and rear. Way better

RonPNWUSA

When it comes to tires, forks, springs/shocks and this bike.. We must always remember to post your riding weight. This matters! I can't emulate what someone does on this bike if they 180 when I am 280. If you haven't found David Moss on YouTube. Please search for him and watch every suspension setup video he has done.