• Pazzo Racing Foldable Levers

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • PSR CNC Roll N Click Levers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vortex Levers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stock Levers - Who needs this fancy stuff

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Other, go ahead and drop a line and why you chose them?

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F

Fazed

I use the stock ones because they still work. If I lay the bike down and break them then I might get some fancy looking ones.

W

WARPTH

I will say for all you stock lever users, the feel you get from after market levers through the front brake is amazing. Day and night difference as some put it...

F

Fazed

I will say for all you stock lever users, the feel you get from after market levers through the front brake is amazing. Day and night difference as some put it...

Are they as bad as the suspension? (sorry couldn't resist)

Landin

Ive got the same mirrors, but all black. The original ones have a Rizoma sticker on the top of it. Mine was about $40 from ebay. A little hard to adjust when riding but they are gooood lookin!!

Bought these from ebay as well, and that is what I use on my bike.

Machined CNC Billt 6061 T6 Aluminum: $42

H

Hoover

Ive got the same mirrors, but all black. The original ones have a Rizoma sticker on the top of it. Mine was about $40 from ebay. A little hard to adjust when riding but they are gooood lookin!!

Bought these from ebay as well, and that is what I use on my bike.

Machined CNC Billt 6061 T6 Aluminum: $42

Those are sharp. What brand are they?

Geezer

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

The stock levers stop fine and shift fine so I'll spend my money for gas and motel rooms so I can ride more. Sure I buy farkles but the stock levers don't seem to be that bad to me. YMMV.

ssky0078

Thanks guys,

I ordered some cheap chinese levers that were already in the states so I'll get them in like 3 days.

Of all the posts only about 3 out of 60 had an actual problem with them. The main one was fading, and the other one I guess they got wore out and sloppy. But for $36 I can use them for awhile and buy some more later.