• Pazzo Racing Foldable Levers

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • PSR CNC Roll N Click Levers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vortex Levers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stock Levers - Who needs this fancy stuff

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Other, go ahead and drop a line and why you chose them?

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ssky0078

Hi guys,

I am looking at purchasing some new levers. I am planning on going with a Shorty lever set as I find with the amazing amount of power in the Fz1 I want to keep a couple of fingers on the handlebars when shifting and I ride a lot of city commuting so I end up covering the brake a lot. I've found that on the Fz6 site polls like this provide an opportunity to have one thread with reviews and logic behind some of the choices we all make when choosing mods for our bikes.

I'm leaning toward the ASV but am interested in what people have to say about the Roll N Click options.

So what brand do you use and why?

*please at least vote so it creates an informal survey of what's actually being done by members, also add any comments like color fade, lever slop/wear issues etc. to help create a great resource for current and future members.

Last edited:

Trooper

I have always used the Pazzo levers simply for reliability sake. I am a firm believer in " you get what you pay for" type of deal. I know there are cheaper knock offs out there, but I like the originals.

Forgot to add the "why's" . No color fade with the Pazzo as they are hard anodized, and are machined billet parts. I really like the comfort that is offered with the ability to adjust them to your needs.

Last edited:

Mansack

On my Daytona 675 I got shorty Pazzo's and loved them. But this time around, I went with shorty RideItMoto ones just for my wallet's sake. Instantly reminded me of my Pazzo's in terms of feel, look, and fit. If the paint wears off (I got black) then I'll get them painted again, but so far after 4+ months and 800 miles there have been no issues. I'm satisfied with them.

H

Hoover

Ride it's, in gold. And yes they have faded, but I prefer the faded gold over the bright, blingy. The fit was just fine, once I tightened up all the screws, and they were a decent price.

C

Camo

I also am running the ride it's.
I may be wierd but I've always run a shorty brake and a regular clutch... I'd normally buy two sets of ASV's and sell the long brake and shorty clutch but ride it offered that choice and were well priced.
I got the black on black, fit was good, they're solid and show no sign of fade.
As good as any I've had.

Motogpmad

Titax shorties for me. Got them cheap from the bike show. £90 for the set. Havent had chance to use them yet though as the guy has been in the shed for 3 months :(

sinclap2

Lazy
I have Ride Its too. Black on Black. Both full size.

My bike has been out in the summer sun at work for 7-9 hours per day, nothing has faded yet.

AlCab

Gold Chinese knockoffs, $29 for the pair shipped.

It appears that ASV levers fade also (see link below) so apparently, spending more money on levers is no guarantee against fading.

http://www.779cc.org/forum/bikes-parts-sale/1762-two-brothers-black-

AlCab

Are they the eBay mirrors too? If so how do you rate them?

They are Chinese knockoffs from banggood.com. They look and work great. They hold adjustment just fine. As with the levers, I have not had them long so time will tell how well the anodizing holds up. They are definitely small though, much smaller than stock.

Last edited:

jonnyedwards1981

Yes, they are Chinese knockoff, Ebay mirrors. They look and work great. They hold adjustment just fine. As with the levers, I have not had them long so time will tell how well the anodizing holds up. They are definitely small though, much smaller than stock.

Cheers mate I think they do them in black stems too which is what I would go for. Will have a look

highoctane

Canyon Carver
Rideit moto also,although I have not put them on yet they look good for the price.i was going to buy asv but they took too long to reply to an email and bought the rideit

Sent from my P.O.S

B

bren

mine are like AlCabs, but shorty levers. Ebay specials which were a perfect fit and havent faded one bit.

S

Shock

Pazzo because fit, finish, quality, but I didn't get the folding ones that was a little too much with everything else I got