What kind of helmet do you have ??

W

WARPTH

nice lid bro. love the moustache!!!! how do you find the shoei?

ive got a shark rsi. and my previous lid was a shark s600. i actually think the s600 was a better helmet!

View attachment 437

View attachment 438

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Camo

I got a shoei but will be investing in a Shark before the year is out.

Black Widow

Avid Rider
Schuberth C3, Shoie Qwest, HJC modular. The Schuberth is by far the most comfy and quietest helmet i have ever owned. Shoie looks great, HJC is comfy but noisy.

FZER

Avid Rider
Icon Alliance Hi-Vis yellow. Mostly, because my morning commute is at 5:30am. It's nice, especially for the money. It was really hard to get off when I first got it, but it's breaking in.

FZER

Avid Rider
This one is very comfortable. I like the air vents when I open them I feel the air on my head It fits nice an right. I turn my head and it feels like it part of my head it doesn't move. And it's pretty light. Well worth 500 bucks

I've never really looked into the sharks, but wow they make some really cool helmets with awesome extras built in. I like the flip down visors, I had a HJC with the flip down and I loved it, but once it got broke in and I lost some weight it didn't fix as snug as I would like. I noticed that Shark even have illuminate helmets with reflexive stripes very good idea for night riding.

sinclap2

Lazy
I have a HJC FS-15 Air Foss. I have tried a number of different helmets but the HJCs seem to fit my boofhead the best.

W

WARPTH

I've never really looked into the sharks, but wow they make some really cool helmets with awesome extras built in. I like the flip down visors, I had a HJC with the flip down and I loved it, but once it got broke in and I lost some weight it didn't fix as snug as I would like. I noticed that Shark even have illuminate helmets with reflexive stripes very good idea for night riding.

If you can get replacement cheek pads for your lid youll find it will fit like new again. same happenned to me when i lost a bit of weight. replaced the cheek pads. all good now. :)