What did you pay for your Yamaha FZ8

marw

Sick price in Norway

In May i payed around 24500$ for a new '12 FZ8 anniversary edition with acropovic slipon, better looking plate holder and öhlins shock absorber.
Yay for Norwegian taxes, I even got 2500$ discount on the listing price!

Loving the bike, so can't say I regret spending a little extra compared to cheaper alternatives

gerdawg

I just paid 8600 OTD on a 2013 about 3 weeks ago.

I was thinking of selling it for 7800 just to move off of it and get another bike. Am I out of my mind? Do you think that's worth it for a bike with 300 miles on it?

Just as a reference I asked the dealer what they would give me on a trade in on a new stryker and they said $6200.00 :rolleyes: my eyes about bulged out of my head. Truthfully I think they are just being shady and want to ring me for all I have at this point. Before I'd let it go to them for anywhere near close to that I'd rather sell it privately to someone else if that were the case.

Last edited:

Woody146

Banned
Walked in with cash...got em down to 78 before tax an licensing.....ended up walking out paying 10,006.78.....including a full tank of gas, shoei rf-1100 matte helmet, alpinestars gp pro jacket, and alpinestars gtx low cut gloves...pretend your in Mexico and bargain lol.....cash doesn't hurt either

Woody146

Banned
Walked in with cash...got em down to 78 before tax an licensing.....ended up walking out paying 10,006.78.....including a full tank of gas, shoei rf-1100 matte helmet, alpinestars gp pro jacket, and alpinestars gtx low cut gloves...pretend your in Mexico and bargain lol.....cash doesn't hurt either

That was in April 2012 for a 2012 and sticker was around $9,000

aconerly

$6900

I found mine at a local dealer here in Jackson, MS. They price matched a large dealer with branches in New Orleans, LA and Mobile, AL. The price match for my 2012 model (2 model years old as of now, but still 0 miles and new) was $6900 +tax. The dealer I purchased from was a place called Got Gear Motorsports in Ridgeland, MS. I believe their website is of the same name. :america:

jkl76

Yall are making me hate life right now! I Paid $12k for my bike....... but then again i did get a full year of full coverage insurance along with free tires for 5 years and the extended warranty. but still damn im kinda hating life right now!

mckshred

Yall are making me hate life right now! I Paid $12k for my bike....... but then again i did get a full year of full coverage insurance along with free tires for 5 years and the extended warranty. but still damn im kinda hating life right now!

Free tires??? Time to head to the track ..... and a road trip! :)

jkl76

yup! ive already did the highway 1 ride from san francisco to mexico and back. put over 1400 miles in a few days. Ive had my bike for 4 months now and have well over 6500 miles on the original tires. Tread still looks good too.

goonanc

lovely 2012 with the gold forks

just brought her home from the dealer today!! btw the machine with the gold forks is fastest and coolest!! anywho..$7020 out the door. 1 mile on it. can't wait to get out tomorrow. thanks team clt moto