What did you pay for your Yamaha FZ8

i payed almoust 21000 euro . i bought it juli 2011 .
the tax in norway is extreme.
it is fz8-s with higher windscreen, heated handlebars, and bags.
so u guys nare lucky with your prices.

1152755.jpeg
[/url][/IMG]

hehe.
Yes,here in Norway the prices are sick.
I have about the same as you with some more things and paid about 27700 US or 21000 euro.
I just smile when i read what the bike cost around the world.

I Googled and in Norway the average teacher makes around 75000$CND (or USD pretty much the same) a year. Here a teacher averages roughly 40-45000$ a year. On that they pay about 35% tx on income (up to 50% for those earning more). A friend of mine has been a teacher for 10 years, she makes about 50k$ CDN now has pretty much reached the top of the scale.

So all in all you people in Norway, don't feel bad, you pay more, but earn more too, so overall I think it's pretty much the same. If you lived here the cost of life would drop, but so would your salaries :)

Norwegians, why wouldn't you import the bike from somewhere like the states? Surely 8k + shipping would be a world cheaper from the states than paying 20+ euro's?

yes camo we could import, and save a little , but still pay tax.
it is wery high tax and paper tax, f.ex if i buy a used car from a friend, and registred it on me it cost about 1000 $, and too drive its road tax 700$, half price on mc. gasolin 3,5$ pr litre. but we also have many toll booth on our roads and its free with bikes :):)

My Fazer 8 ABS was £6999 in the UK, I part exchanged a 4 year old FZ6 Fazer S2 for £3400 and got the balance over 3 years at 0% i.e. £100 pm. I collect my new machine on Saturday :D

Mine is on order so I haven't paid for it. But the agreed upon price is $8100 otd. Not bad for a bike they have to order.

Keep in mind most of the 2011 guys are getting the $500 rebate. :)

i payed 6995 USD for my 2011 with 5004 miles and a few extras. but i paid the extra 700$ for the 2 season nonwair parts warranty just in case

Paid mine for around BND$19000 = US$15000, registration tax is crazy here :mad:

But when i ride it, its well worth it :)

I paid $7,240 US ot the door. $8,490 - $500 (yamaha customer cash) - $750 (demo bike discount) = $7,240

It was a demo bike with only 24 miles on it! :D

You could have done a lot better. Many here getting them OTD for 6.5k with 0 miles. But I guess these are peak of the season prices.

GoPowersports by any chance? They quoted me 10,300 otd. I was down for that, looked it up on the map and said ouch (5 hours driving), this is going to hurt too much so I bought in the GTA using that price as a weapon. 10,7 was the best they could do.

Peterborough Powersport - paul is a great guy to deal with, for me it was just 45minutes away. Where are you located??

Wow, you guys are really overpaying for the FZ8 in US when you can have leftover FZ1s for same price or cheaper.

Back