Typo's and ext.

FZER

Avid Rider
I just wanted to appologize to everyone for my extremely bad grammer, typo's, and spelling. If something that I write sounds really stupid/dangerous, please point it out to me so I can fix it. I love typing would, instead of wouldn't and things of that nature. So, just let me know if you can't understand something I've written because of an error on my part. English is a second language of mine, I'm more comfortable with redneck/cajun.

C

Camo

Apparently I'm fluent in native asshole, poor English and really bad short hand.... So if u don't like it, too farkn bad :D
Have at it, grammar is the least of my worries

Hereward

LOL no problems, here in the UK where we speak proper English you may be suprised to know we have some quite odd accents and dialects! An accent can change within 15 miles to an extent diferent words and prases are used!...........I came from Wigan, 15 miles from Liverpool and 15 miles from Manchester.....first up Liverpool accent!

[ame="www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDaTTVR2JXY&feature=related"]Jamie Carragher Butchers the English Language (with subtitles) - YouTube[/ame]

Next 15 miles down the road Wigan! This is an old wigan dialect but can still be heard in parts of the town.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8MwOUTOVuo]Billinge Language - YouTube[/ame]

So can a Liverpudlian understand a Wiganer........Just about LOL but as you move around the UK every area has a distinct accent and set of words and vocab distinct to them. Wigan Dialect uses alot of mineing terms as that was a predominant part of wigan for the past few hundred years, Liverpool has more shipping slang in it's accent and Irish twangs..............The English language itself is a mix of many european languages, from pre 2000 years ago we have alot of galic language influences, with wales and Ireland and Scotland all retaining this more heavily than england. then from 2000 years ago you have the roman language influence, latin being a base for most european languages.........then we have more recent "invaders" who left us with parts of there language two of the most noteable would be the French but more so the Skandinavians......we share quite a bit of our language with the "vikings".......in fact look at these flags. England, Scotland, Sweeden, Norway, Denmark.........you may see a bit of a theme LOL

We say the US has "bastardised" the english Language, far from it. America has a far more standard version of English than England! give it a few more hundred years and then you'll see some strange accents starting to form. Redneck is the first of many ;)

Last edited:

FZER

Avid Rider
Hell, not to offend anyone but I sure wish I would have paid more attention in Spanish class in High School. We all say there isn't any Mexican's in Mexico anymore it all South American's now and they are all here. Even north GA has a little Mexico near Gainesville GA. Chicken farms and processing.