Turn Signals: The Good & The Bad

BigD

I'm looking at either of these at the moment but wondered if anyone had any use of them and could do a cheeky review??

company website is : www.barracudamoto.Co.uk

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

BigD

Or just go with yamaha specific led flashers?
fancy getting some flush flashers for the front but are they bright enough to be seen during the day time?
should I go with the likes of moto dynamic or just get the r6 flashers?
assistance required as usual...soon I will be giving advice not taking it always :)

DanS

Commuter
Or just go with yamaha specific led flashers?
fancy getting some flush flashers for the front but are they bright enough to be seen during the day time?
should I go with the likes of moto dynamic or just get the r6 flashers?
assistance required as usual...soon I will be giving advice not taking it always :)

I wouldn't recommend the Yamaha brand mini LED flashers. They look great and are very bright but mine only lasted a year and a half. They're rather expensive too. I just purchased a set of new Rizoma zero 11's I found on ebay that I'll be installing this weekend

BigD

Yeah they look like they'd do the job. Dont wanna spend loads but want day bright leds as bright as possible.

DanS

Commuter
Rizoma Zero 11's

Installed my new Rizoma Zero 11 turn signals today. Found them on ebay for $81.

BigD

Looking good. Unfortunately here in the UK we need front and rear so was thinking ghost type r6 for front (if I can find some bright enough for in the day time) and maybe the rizoma for the rear. pics are a great help. Thank you. Looking goooood

BigD

sod it. installed the motodynamic rear tail light and removed the rear flashers ;) all good so far and looking sweet. much cleaner back end, tidies it right up :)

BigD

So I'll begin

I bought these:
Flush Mount Smoke LED Signals

Rating: 3/10

If you don't care to have visible turn signals in the front, buy these. Overall they look nice but when I turned them on, I could barely see them in normal daylight, and at night they weren't impressive it at all. Even the clear ones weren't that great. What I did like was the mounting of them but that's it.

Then I bought these:

2 Color LED Signals

Rating: 9/10

These things are bada$$! I love them. The blue gives it a nice look at night and catches people's eyes. They are very bright compared to the ones I bought before and am completely satisfied with them. One thing I would like to see in these would have been at least one or two LEDs to be pointed out to the sides to have to be more visible that way but other than that, these things are bright and do their main job! Love them!
Does the blue on these stay on all the time or just when indicating?

cla4de

i have them on my bike there 3$ off eBay add them fir a week so i dont know how durable they are, they are call eagle eye led 3w

BigD

still waiting on some new high power single led theres still in the mail ill post them, aparantly there brigther then the rear and are 1.5 inch long

online pics at all?
yeah once received post some pics online! would be great to see!

where did you order them from?

cheers