thinking about HIDs? Think again...

minja714

So i bought HIDs from a recommendation from my friend from VLEDs online... got a discount. Sweet. Installed them and they worked and looked sweet. Long story short, after tucking all the wires and fired up my bike again... nothing.

its like the warner brother's frog, it only works when it wants to.

unless you know a better brand that makes HIDs, i suggest to just switch out the damn bulb with Xenons or something. Im vastly annoyed by the amount of time that i wasted these chinese pieces of crap.

FML...

anyone wanna by some crappy broken chinese HIDs?

Bighitmatt

VLEDs

Actually I have VLEDs HID kit 8k installed in my FZ-8. They are freekn great! I also have a set in my Toyota Tundra with great recommendation from a lot of guys on the Tundra Forums. Never heard of issues with them before, although HIDs are notorious for having bad ballasts from factory. That being said, I have had very good experiences with DDM Tuning HID kits. I have several buddies that have DDMs kits in their bikes/Rhinos/ATV's.

minja714

I sent it back since it had a one year warranty, and the thing got lost in the mail... fml... so I bought another set on e-bay. about 30 ish dollars. so my 60 dollar HIDs is turning into 100. I installed it and it works. ill post pictures up soon. they look gorgeous. maybe i got a bad set but god damn what a bad experience.