THE RIDING GAME

alexk

Weekend Rider

At the local donut shop, waiting for my FZ8 to come in. :D

Next challenge: Post a picture of your bike in front of the county (or above) courthouse. - some of them are absolutely gorgeous. Let's see what your locale has to offer.

Last edited:

master paper clip

I'm a little confused what's the current challenge, donut shop or police station cause still haven't seen a pic of someone's 8 in front of a donut/cake shop

H

Hoover

This game is unfair to play at this time of year.

Can we wait a couple of months??

:fiddy:

b-eock

Got it.

Next one is any STADIUM.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

agreed i would have to put my bike in the back of the truck to be able to play lol we will have to start another game because they have already done almost everything within 4 hours of my town lol

b-eock

Any stadium will work then. I will edit my post.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

ssky0078

:fiddy:

Ohhh of all the people to play the "It's not fair card." Hoover, I'm disappointed.:eek::D:p :bs2:Just remember in 2-3 months when you are happy as a hog in $hit, I will be melting on to the pavement, and may be forced to get back in to the cage.

i still havent seen a pic of a fz8 infront of a donut shop...

I'm a little confused what's the current challenge, donut shop or police station cause still haven't seen a pic of someone's 8 in front of a donut/cake shop

In some parts of the US, people will call the police station the local doughnut shop. Since the game has already moved on, it seems we will allow it, but in the future, it is a little bit of a stretch and generally not ok.

Last edited:

ssky0078

ARFZ8 won the last challenge, we'll say and he posted the next challenge as

Next challenge is your bike in front of a blood bank.

ssky0078

View attachment 1432

Next Challenge: Your bike in front of a Chuck e Cheese (peter piper pizza or dave n busters or some equally obnoxious pizza place for kids) Bonus points if you rev the engine and get any kids around to either cry or go crazy with excitement. Weed out the cagers early on, you know what I mean.

cambo

Avid Rider
Alright, I've been stuck a conference all week but damnit, last Monday morning after I got off of work, I loaded by bike in the back of my truck, drove all the way to a dunkin donuts and snapped a picture. So by golly I'm still uploading that beyotch when I get back home, I don't care if the challenge is over!

Next Challenge: Your bike in front of a Chuck e Cheese (peter piper pizza or dave n busters or some equally obnoxious pizza place for kids)

Motogpmad

Shit, went out on my bike today for the first time in months and managed to get a pic of it in front of Walsall football ground, only to get back and see that that challenge has already been done :(

So Bollox, Here it is anyway.

We dont have any of those shitty pizza places here in the uk so perfect pizza might be my next stop for a pic (that's if im not to late with the challenge)

cambo

Avid Rider

Took this the day after the initial challenge, just haven't had the chance to put it up until today.

DONUT SHOP PROPER! haha

and I have no idea what the current challenge is...

ssky0078

Alright, I've been stuck a conference all week but damnit, last Monday morning after I got off of work, I loaded by bike in the back of my truck, drove all the way to a dunkin donuts and snapped a picture. So by golly I'm still uploading that beyotch when I get back home, I don't care if the challenge is over!

Next Challenge: Your bike in front of a Chuck e Cheese (peter piper pizza or dave n busters or some equally obnoxious pizza place for kids)

I applaud the effort, but the point of the Riding Game is to 'ride' as in get on your bike and take it for a spin. So truck loaded pictures are entertaining but usually not acceptable challenges.

Since I issued the last challenge I can't to do it. For the UK/Aussie's you can go to any pizza place. Surely you have pizza. In AZ we have a Peter Piper Pizza in just about every neighborhood and a couple of Chuck e Cheese.