THE RIDING GAME

ssky0078

Hi guys,

I just thought I'd introduce a thread that is on the other sister sites (Fz1 and Fz6). It is called The Riding Game. Basically it's a scavenger hunt with your bike. A challenge will be issued and then you need to ride your bike to get a photograph of the bike and the objective. The winner of the challenge will then chose the next challenge.

In Summary
1. Challenge is issued
2. Ride your bike and take a picture of your bike and the objective of the challenge
3. Post your picture to the forum - (if there is no contest by other forum members then you're the winner)
4. The winner of the previous challenge is responsible for posting the next challenge

5. IF for some reason the most current challenge is not met within 48 hours, then the member who posted the challenge shall pick a new challenge (this prevents the game from stalling due to a ridiculous objective).
6. The person issuing the challenge can not win their own challenge for obvious reasons.

tips - Subscribe to the thread with instant email notification, then sometimes if you have a smart phone you'll get the new challenge like when you're on your way home or to work.

The Riding Game is meant to be fun and to help encourage people to get out and ride.

Last edited:

shadowman

As a starter I'll just post my most recent challenge on the Fz1 website.

Current Challenge: Your bike in front of a jail/prison

View attachment 1384View attachment 1385

This is the Gila County Sheriff & Jail in Globe, AZ

Next Challenge: Your bike in front of a doughnut shop

Happy hunting!
Do you have any idea how easy this challenge would be for us Canadians?.....
IF IT WASN'T STILL WINTER!!!
Seriously, you can't swing a cat without hitting a Tim Horton's.

cambo

Avid Rider
haha, I had to google what Tim Hortons was.

Do you guys have Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kreme up there?

ssky0078

Do you have any idea how easy this challenge would be for us Canadians?.....
IF IT WASN'T STILL WINTER!!!
Seriously, you can't swing a cat without hitting a Tim Horton's.

LOL, I love Tim Horton's. I've been to Montreal a few times and we'd always grab coffee there in the morning. I know some canucks that are still riding, they are in Vancouver though, so more wet, not so much ice/snow.

Next Challenge: Your bike in front of a doughnut shop

p.s. comments and responses are welcome, but please repost the challenge so that we don't have to worry about looking through pages to see what the active challenge is.

shadowman

I don't recall ever seeing any up here, but I've been to Dunkin Donuts in Florida... coffee sucked:p
I've had Krispy Kreme donuts. Kids hockey teams will sell them for fund raising. (I have no idea where they get them) 15 seconds in the microwave, and it's a sugary, fatty explosion of taste. I love the little bastards, but I can feel my arteries plugging up with every bite.:eek5:

shadowman

LOL, I love Tim Horton's. I've been to Montreal a few times and we'd always grab coffee there in the morning. I know some canucks that are still riding, they are in Vancouver though, so more wet, not so much ice/snow.
Hopefully it'll be getting better next month. We're going to need a few really good rains to wash all the sand and salt off the roads though.

ssky0078

Damn I wish I knew about this earlier, I could have easily took a 10min ride and accomolished this one

Or to be fair, "your bike in pieces" so DJ can play

I know we've moved on from donuts, but I just love me some timbits.

There is 48 hours, so basically until Tuesday afternoon. I can not complete the challenge, since I issued it, or I could go do it right now since there is a Dunkin less than a mile away.

Somebody can chose your bike in pieces if they want after they win the previous challenge, but the objective is to pick things that would require riding, i.e. The Riding Game. And if you issue the challenge you can't complete it, it is for everyone else, so chose wisely.

And Micha, this is why even though we moved on we just bring it all back around with

Next Challenge: Your Bike in front of a Doughnut Shop

just like cambo did.

p.s. This is why I brought the thread over, because I think this could get to be really fun with the group of goons on this forum. And by goons I mean totally upstanding nice citizens.

F

Fazed

This would be good until one of us cheeky ozzies say 'your bike in front of Ayers rock'

Next challenge: Your bike in front of a doughnut shop/cake shop

W

WARPTH

This would be good until one of us cheeky ozzies say 'your bike in front of Ayers rock'

Next challenge: Your bike in front of a doughnut shop/cake shop

or your bike infront of the kraft factory with a jar of vegemite on the seat!

ssky0078

or your bike infront of the kraft factory with a jar of vegemite on the seat!

or we can talk about how the Aussies post more on talking about challenges, then getting out there riding and getting them done. LOL, jk, you know I love u guys.

Next challenge: Your bike in front of a doughnut/cake shop.