tail decal?

FastZ8

Anyone know where you could get something like this? Not sure if I want the R logo on there but I like the looks of these type decal on the cbr rr's and I want some that fit the tail like this all the way to the back along the rear seat. If any of you guys are able to make something like this maybe black with fz8 in red or just a black blank let me know i will gladly pay for these.

Last edited:

FastZ8

Found these but not sure about how to even buy them if I wanted them since I have never ordered anything from a website that is in another language and has different money values listed.

MikeC

Weekend Rider
Was cheap...like 5$..all you have to do is give him dimensions and color...

Thanks MikeC!

Thanks for the shoutout Woody! How's the FZ8 treatin' you?

Yeah! If it's something simple like this I can just mail it out to you for a few bucks! Easy!

If you're looking for the entire tail decal + backing it'll be a little more of course. anyways, just sent you a PM!

Woody146

Banned

Yeah! If it's something simple like this I can just mail it out to you for a few bucks! Easy!

If you're looking for the entire tail decal + backing it'll be a little more of course. anyways, just sent you a PM!

No problem man! It's still awesome! Getting a hid retrofit from AHR right now so no riding...you still liking yours? We gotta get a ride going when the weather warms up

ZeeKdaGreeK

Do you have any picks of an entire tail decal? I would love to see what it looks like!!!

FastZ8

Do you have any picks of an entire tail decal? I would love to see what it looks like!!!

I've already placed the order with MikeC.Very happy with the design and service he has provided. The final rendering is a little different than that.I think it's going to look awesome I will post pics when I get them and put them on.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

FastZ8

Got one of them put on...looking pretty good I think...Thanks MikeC

FastZ8

Both on now...turned out good...pretty clean install...tried to get them as perfect and straight as I could but I know my ocd mind will find something wrong eventually if I stare long enough but I'm happy with the finished product...I also bought a second set incase I mess one up.

MikeC

Weekend Rider
WOW! you did a great job with install!

Wet or Dry? ;)

Can't wait to see it on the bike! Does it match anything else on the bike?

MotoZen

Can you do them in gold to match the forks?

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

MikeC

Weekend Rider
I've yet to find a vinyl that matches the "gold" forks perfectly in shade and texture, but I've got some mirror gold that is pretty close.

If you find something that you think would match on ebay or something I can also do special orders. :)

Woody146

Banned
Both on now...turned out good...pretty clean install...tried to get them as perfect and straight as I could but I know my ocd mind will find something wrong eventually if I stare long enough but I'm happy with the finished product...I also bought a second set incase I mess one up.

Looks great! Now you just need black and red yamaha tuning forks!

FastZ8

WOW! you did a great job with install!

Wet or Dry? ;)

Can't wait to see it on the bike! Does it match anything else on the bike?

Went with a wet install. I figured it was best to get them both in the same spot. Thanks a bunch they look awesome...I've ordered the black and red tuning fork emblems and I have red wheel stripes,oil cap,grips,spools,the adjusters on my levers are red and I painted the Yamaha logo on my engine red and I painted the rad guards black and red with a fabric over them so they look to be black and red carbon fiber so I think they will fit right in.

Last edited:

Arjwalker

I've yet to find a vinyl that matches the "gold" forks perfectly in shade and texture, but I've got some mirror gold that is pretty close.

If you find something that you think would match on ebay or something I can also do special orders. :)
Hi Mike, seen the decals you have done and love them! How much for a set in gold to the UK??

Thanks
Anthony

Darksabre

Went with a wet install. I figured it was best to get them both in the same spot. Thanks a bunch they look awesome...I've ordered the black and red tuning fork emblems and I have red wheel stripes,oil cap,grips,spools,the adjusters on my levers are red and I painted the Yamaha logo on my engine red and I painted the rad guards black and red with a fabric over them so they look to be black and red carbon fiber so I think they will fit right in.

Very nice - I've also been slowly converting to a black/red theme as well. I got some sweet red reflective yamaha emblems to replace the old ones on the tank cowl. I think something like that would look great on yours. I'll have to get pics.

I might have to get the Doctor to make me something similar to your tail stickers. Need to get rid of the blue stripe...

Edit: attached pics. they're top quality retroreflective, so they reflect pretty bright at night.

Last edited: