Summertime gear: what do you use?

Niko

In summetimes I use Dainese Air-Flux Textile Jacket Black

lance2448

I wear a Rev'it mesh jacket...in 110+ Arizona heat.....not the most protective, but will keep you in one piece. I find at these temperatures, it's more important to be cooler and not get overly dehydrated or get heat stroke, as that will make you more likely to crash anyway.

Also, Alpinestars half boots and Bell revolver evo helmet....this is apparently "too much" gear for most people here....

Black Widow

Avid Rider
Rev-It Engineered Skin Leather/mesh combo, with same pants. Sidi Air vented boots, sometimes wear Bohn Armour under Kevler Draggin' jeans.
Lots of stops at river/creek/ lake to wet down for cheap air conditioning.

e11charlie

I have a Bilt leather/ textile hybrid jacket. Replaced the armor in the shoulders and elbows with Dainese armor. And put in a Dainese spine protector. The jacket has the best flow that I have found but the armor that came with it was shite. So far the jacket has held up like a champ through one season. Stitching is pretty good for Bilt. We'll see how long it lasts.

F

Fazed

For summer I use a locally made mesh jacket combined with Bull-it jeans. These jeans are way cooler (temperature wise) than Draggin jeans.

B

bren

i just got a Shift mesh summer jacket- got all the armour but plenty of mesh panels.

i also use a pair of Rallycross mesh gloves. they have kevlar protectors on the knuckles. nice and light but very sturdy.