Stupid FN Squids!

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
fz8 is 1/10 sec slower from 0-60 than the fastest car in the world 70mph 1st gear 3.4 seconds, 2nd, 91mph. 100/i forget. you tell me.

Dude the arial atom 300 was a 2.3 sec to 0-60 car.........

Last edited:

Marthy

Funny story! I bet that squid won't brag about it with his squid buddies. Might even sell his bike. I had a bunch of kids looking at me like I was riding a granny bike the other day at the gas station. They had some old R6 and Gixxers.

I was thinking like Ya, my granny ride run only on 3 cylinder too! LOL

Nstr_FZ8

Ok.. How about if we make a clone of a rider. Put both of them on the same day and same conditions on and FZ8 and on a cbr1000... Who would finish first??

Great thread btw :)

97audia4

not a fair race because the squid probably was spinning the rear on the center cords of the tire

Last edited:

ssky0078

Ok.. How about if we make a clone of a rider. Put both of them on the same day and same conditions on and FZ8 and on a cbr1000... Who would finish first??

Great thread btw :)

CBR1000RR or CB1000R.

Either way, they both would probably be faster than an Fz8 with the same rider

pajkrubi

To be fair though the atom isn't exactly a car by any means other than it has 4 tires. Lol It' more like a street legal go cart. Speaking of atoms did you see the epiode of american top gear a few weeks ago where tanner raced a moto gp bike in an arial atom?? It was cool because he could hold him off in the turns but the gp bike SLAMMED him hard on the straight. That's a 240hp, mid 300lb bike though that would even make a BMW S1000RR look stupid slow.

From several tests I've seen the CB1000R isn't a whole lot faster than an FZ8 so it would definitely come down to rider. Most tests I've seen puts it in the low 11's at a couple mph faster than the FZ8. Now a CBR1000RR would completely destroy an FZ8 with even a halfassed rider on it. That's a 9 second bike that pulls 140mph in the 1/4 mile.

fz8junkie

sorry for bombing the thread but im new here does anybody live in North Carolina and ride in the Jones Onslow county area?

pajkrubi

They have a regional forum down near the bottom for different areas of the US. Probably have better luck posting in that section.