site speed

Admin

Founder
Staff member
Hi all. I am testing out a new caching option on the server It should speed up page loads.. Let me know if you notice any increase or decrease

Thanks

Dennis

W

WARPTH

dont know if this is related. but when ever im clicking on photo's on the site its telling me;
"You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again"
but im actually logged in!

FZER

Avid Rider
Something is extremely messed up for me. I have a bar at the top that says my brower is outdated and after one or two clicks on different threads I'm logged out too.

Admin

Founder
Staff member
I've turned off the browser check script. How is it now... Does the site seem faster or the same?

FZER

Avid Rider
Site is much faster and now I'm not getting logged off. Dang I was sweating there for a minute. Work is slow and I thought I wasn't going to be able to browse at work anymore.

Sorry still acting crazy for me. Getting logged off still after a few clicks....

Last edited:

Admin

Founder
Staff member
Try updating your browser.. I think you may be using an older one.. Can you confirms he browser and version?

FZER

Avid Rider
Any idea on how I do that? Sorry, barely computer literate, plus I'm on a govt. computer, so I don't know if I can update the brower or not. Just yesterday I was able to use the forum.

Is windows 7 enterprise what you are asking about?

Admin

Founder
Staff member
Try clearings he browser history.. And cache. I am working on changes to speed up the server so there may be some growing pains. I started the update last night

Admin

Founder
Staff member
I think it's the older browser. No one else is having the same problem..... I hope..

FZER

Avid Rider
Nah, I can't do anything without being logged off after one or two clicks. I don't know how to delete the cache, but I deleted all of the browsing history.

I'm at home now and it looks like everything is ok here.

Last edited:
C

Camo

Your browser is google chrome or Firefox or Internet explorer etc. Updating it means just downloading the latest version or patch.
The site seems a lot quicker here on my iPad. 0 glitches thus far.