SATO Rear sets. What d you think?

ramrod

I think they look sharp and Sato Rear sets are top notch. I tried to get a pair last summer and got this message back from Motomummy:

We just got word from Sato that the gold rearsets for your bike have
been discontinued. They just produce the black and silver now. Are you
interested in either of those?

--
Corey
MotoMummy Staff

B

bren

Go th black mate. Makes the centre of the bike look sleek. I'm loving my black dan motos!

B

bren

I think I will go for the Dan Moto's. Can't beat the price...

Thanks for the feedback

Just remember that when u fit the dan motos, the shift rod goes outside the frame. Will save you a couple hours of working shit out lol

Bighitmatt

Here are a few pics of my Gold Sato's if it helps make your decision. No regrets from me on the purchase. These things are way better then the stockers, and I think the gold looks great! :nana:

W

WARPTH

Just remember that when u fit the dan motos, the shift rod goes outside the frame. Will save you a couple hours of working shit out lol

You can run the shift rod through the frame, as long as your happy to drill and tap a thread into the selector on the rear set. Refer danmoto rearset thread.

B

bren

You can run the shift rod through the frame, as long as your happy to drill and tap a thread into the selector on the rear set. Refer danmoto rearset thread.

Yeah, I will be doing that.. Just wanna ride it for a couple weeks to find the right position before I drill.

C

Camo

You know, I've been giving this whole rear set thing a bit of thought... Why are the bulk of you coughing up big dough on top end rear sets in the first place?
Have you run out of clearance, ground down the stock set, tracking or just for the sake of being able to say you have rear sets?

I can scrape the stockers and am on my third track day on my 8; and as much as I'd love to cough up nearly 600 bux for some Gilles units, I think the danmoto's will do the trick.... They'll adjust up and back...job done.
:2cents:

slowkey

You know, I've been giving this whole rear set thing a bit of thought... Why are the bulk of you coughing up big dough on top end rear sets in the first place?
Have you run out of clearance, ground down the stock set, tracking or just for the sake of being able to say you have rear sets?

I can scrape the stockers and am on my third track day on my 8; and as much as I'd love to cough up nearly 600 bux for some Gilles units, I think the danmoto's will do the trick.... They'll adjust up and back...job done.
:2cents:

You just took all the fun out of spending $600 :eek:

C

Camo

You just took all the fun out of spending $600 :eek:

Why?
The expensive gear will have more adjustment and will be better crafted and you'll still get to hand over the big bux ;)

Last edited:
W

WARPTH

Ill sell ya some awesome rearsets. Send me 600 and ill post you some danmotos with a rizoma sticker, youll get all you need out ofa rear set. But with that big ticket item feeling. Ill even put them in a nice box, and hell, ill evenpack a can of matt black so you can paint tnem black when they fade.