Running Lights/Rear??

mavpsa

hi,

quick question: does the fz8 use the turn signals as running lights? i could've swore that i noticed that the front blinkers remained on while my rear one were off. now, i wondering whether the back blinkers ever remained on at all.

thanks in advance!

lyric911

hi,

quick question: does the fz8 use the turn signals as running lights? i could've swore that i noticed that the front blinkers remained on while my rear one were off. now, i wondering whether the back blinkers ever remained on at all.

thanks in advance!

Only the fronts.

Sschwar4

The fronts are 3 wire, backs 2. It can easily be hooked up, using another set of fronts or there are after market versions that are 3 wire. Or you can use a relay setup to have the all the time and use signal lead to relay to flash them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

hypo

google RTB or RUN TURN BRAKE and you will see many of the cruisers out there wire that setup. I did it on my Shadow with some LED's that came out pretty sweet, but most of the wiring you have to do yourself.

FZER

Avid Rider
Same here Ryan. They are expensive, but quality stuff that lasts. That 21 led light bar I've got has something like 30k miles on it.