Round headlight

RyanSterling

Suspension Mod Evangelist
I put a 7" on mine. Love it! I now get swarmed on the bike nearly everywhere I stop.

Concept drawing I did to work out the design

Crappy pic I took once I had it 95% done. Need to take better pics but been working almost non-stop since I finished it.

Believe it or not I swear I get less buffeting of air after changing the angle of attack on the flyscreen to accommodate the headlight. Anyways, I still want to french in the headlight like I have in the concept drawing I did but for now I am happy with her. Much better looking bike IMHO.

C

Camo

Looks great mate!
I've been trying hard not to buy those radiator fairings/guards since I got my bike....I like 'em!

RyanSterling

Thanks buddy, I am not crazy about how they look dead on from the front but from the side they totally make the bike. I promise I will start a thread on what I have done to the bike as soon as work let's up. (Im actually at my office now, AGAIN on a saturday :()

Here's a closer shot of the wrap I did on the side covers.

mano1192

Ok I must know what light you put on and how you covered teh instrument cluster. I want it! Im not a fan of the fairings, but yours look great. I feel putting fairings on a naked is like telling a supermodel to ditch her bikini for a trench coat :)

D

DJK1505

Ok I must know what light you put on and how you covered teh instrument cluster. I want it! Im not a fan of the fairings, but yours look great. I feel putting fairings on a naked is like telling a supermodel to ditch her bikini for a trench coat :)

I agree with you! Dude, thats a sharp looking ride brother!!!! Nice work, I have the rad fairings saved on my watch list on ebay, lol. What headlight?

D

DJK1505

Nice bench man, I like how you hang your shit. Mine is all over the floor, and then just thrown in the box. Looks like a pretty cool garage, what video games? And a littel cafe back there. Sweet man!!

RyanSterling

Thanks Guys! There is no place on this earth that I am happier than that garage. Living in LA it has taken a really long time to get to a point in my life where I could afford a house with my very own garage. Even when I owned a shop I never had my own garage at home to get lost in.

The games are my GF's actually she works in Video games. But I do fire em' up when people come over to wrench in the garage or hang out.

The "cafe Racer" in the background is my Triumph Bonneville.

I made the rear section and seat by hand out of carbon fiber and stitched the seat by hand. Im nut's. Anyways, dont want to hijack the thread but I really do need to start my own "stuff I did and do thread." Truth be told there is a third bike in there you cant see in the picture. ;)

C

Camo

Your own pad with a fully decked out garage in LA, a girlfriend that digs video games and custom bits you do yourself....Is it wrong of me to say as a married man with 3 kids, one bike and no tools, living in a rental that I want to be you :rof: