Radiator Guards 59.99 shipped!

jwhelan65

Getting ready to launch a new color either silver or a gun metal look. Still have the Gold and Black for immediate shipping at $59.99 to your door.

greenturbo

These are made of flexible 20 guage steele drilled with random 1/4 " holes for maximum airflow and protection to the radiator. They are available powder coated in black and gold with the hardware already installed. Simply remove your side covers and slide the new guard into place. You will need a 4mm hex key (Allen wrench) to complete the installation, there are also (3) zip ties with the kit to snug it up on the bottom. You should be able to slip the zip ties in on the bottom corners of the radiator directly through the radiator itself. Any questions feel free to contact me at [email protected].

These are identical in form and function to the ones I have been selling over on both FZ1 boards for a couple of years now. If you have concerns or thoughts to improve please feel free to contact me.

Price is $59.99 shipped anywhere in the states.

Paypal is [email protected].

Ride Safe

Thanks!

Joe
how much to Canada?

jwhelan65

$50.00 to your door, either color the entire month of June. I can usually ship out Priority the next business day pending payment.