Question on the jumbo map

Ryandi2

I am Running a r77 airbox mod and kn on my 2012. i am using the jumbo map with 02 opt, and curious if anyone has some smoke out the tail pipe when blirping the throttle, looks to me like shes running rich.

i thought i had read something about it here. but cant seem to find it. the bike seems to pull hard in the mid range and runs good. would be interesting to see what others experience on this map. unless there is already a write up..

thank you jumbo for sharing your awesome map!

Woody146

Banned
I am Running a r77 airbox mod and kn on my 2012. i am using the jumbo map with 02 opt, and curious if anyone has some smoke out the tail pipe when blirping the throttle, looks to me like shes running rich.

i thought i had read something about it here. but cant seem to find it. the bike seems to pull hard in the mid range and runs good. would be interesting to see what others experience on this map. unless there is already a write up..

thank you jumbo for sharing your awesome map!

I actually noticed that last weekend when jumbo and I were hauling..his does that too when he womps on it.

Ryandi2

I actually noticed that last weekend when jumbo and I were hauling..his does that too when he womps on it.

i figured it was alright. i remember reading that the maps a little rich. but just wanted to see what everyone else experiencing