Power Bronze Belly Pan Pic

jumb5150

Just put her on this weekend. I had to dremel the one corner a bit just for the vortex rearset. I wish I could've gotten the blk version vs the carbon look. But this was the only one available.

[]V[]addog

I'll be honest. I'm not a huge fan although you really can;t tell its carbon if that is a worry of yours.
I dont know the Mesh area throws me off and it looks like it is pointed down in the front too much.

gufazi

I always wanted to know what those look like on a bike. I see them on eBay and almost pulled the trigger a few times. Got any pics with other angles?

I'd paint that screen gold to match the forks. BTW, I had no idea it was carbon.

jumb5150

I'll be honest. I'm not a huge fan although you really can;t tell its carbon if that is a worry of yours.
I dont know the Mesh area throws me off and it looks like it is pointed down in the front too much.

I think you're right about it being pointed down too much.

jumb5150

I think you're right about it being pointed down too much. Hmmmm.... Shit I wish I didn't powder coat the brackets so I can't bring them back. But It's just a different look to the bike that it is a nice change. But damn you for pointing out that it is pointing down straight to hell!!!!

[]V[]addog

I think you're right about it being pointed down too much. Hmmmm.... Shit I wish I didn't powder coat the brackets so I can't bring them back. But It's just a different look to the bike that it is a nice change. But damn you for pointing out that it is pointing down straight to hell!!!!

Ha ha ha sorry bro, koodos for trying something new and your bike is original too! No way to point it up a bit?

My pet peeve is the stock exhaust headers. So I want the Yamaha belly pan because it seems to cover most of the parallel to the ground part.
That on looks like I would do a great job if it was tilted up a bit.
And no offense meant, we all have different tastes. And your bike still looks far better than mine!

jumb5150

Ha ha ha sorry bro, koodos for trying something new and your bike is original too! No way to point it up a bit?

My pet peeve is the stock exhaust headers. So I want the Yamaha belly pan because it seems to cover most of the parallel to the ground part.
That on looks like I would do a great job if it was tilted up a bit.
And no offense meant, we all have different tastes. And your bike still looks far better than mine!

No need to say sorry man and no offense taken. Thats exactly what I need honest opinions. Unfortunately, there is only room for about 1/2" of adjustment.

jumb5150

Here's what I don't like, the left side looks unbalanced because it looks like it has way more of a gap than the right. But really, the belly pan needs to clear the radiator hose. Also, the headers are bending towards the right of the bike so it looks like the belly pan is far away on the left side. This is if you look at the bike from the front.

socal

maybe a piece that goes up from it on the side to cover the rest of the header from the side, like a point maybe that would perfect it?

[]V[]addog

i see what you are saying, and I noticed that myself, i think its so the oil filters is easily removed.

the gap you are referring to... i dont think anyone else would notice really. It starting to grow on me though. the more I see pics