OUTRAGEOUS PRICED MODS

hypo

HOLY CRAP!!!!!

so I was looking for something sharp to put on the bike and I found some REALLY sweet turn signals just by googling motorcycle turn signals....

so how much would YOU pay for turn signals?

how much would you pay for THESE? what if they were BILLET ALUMINUM?

$224 before shipping....

http://www.custom-sportbike-parts.com/2010/04/3d-turn-signals/

H

Hoover

I love the Rizoma stuff but ye gods it's spendy.
They are coming out with a carbon fiber chain guard soon which I have on my wish list.

minja714

their levers are expensive too, seriously. This is why quality made products and reputable companies lose their business to Chinese knock offs.

You can easily buy something thats looks like similar, a little spotty but at the fraction of the price. in this case though, the chinese knock offs looks like a good compromise to be honest. 250ish should only be priced that if it was in gold or something.

btw... mom and dad, thank you

Speedo007

The Yamaha ones cost me around 160-180$ if I remember well, but well worth it, looks SO much better then the big orange stock ones.

Speedo007

Thats 150$ a pair...300$ + tx and shipping for the 4...they are crazy. At that price you're way better off with the Yamaha ones that cost about half as much...(and I thought they were expensive!)

FZ8.UK

Lucky Me

Went to the Yammy Dealer today who I bought my FZ from, after New Year greetings, He said I have something that may interest me,

A R+G Rear hugger he ordered for another guy who didnt pick it up,
its yours for £45, if u want it, Deal I said,, Now can u get me a TWO Bros end can for the same money,,, he laughed all the way to the coffee machine

I almost bought one last week for £68 from EBay, glad i held on for a week.

I now have Hugger, Fender ext, LED signals, and Radiator guard Scotoiler to fit after the first service,

Next are Bar end mirrors, may be Black bars at same time,

Finally Rizamo stuff is exspensive, but as they say you get what you pay for,,

Ride safe

Happy New Year

FZ8.UK

Am i a dope

Just read my own post,

it reads i almost bought a TWO Bros end can for £68, i meant Hugger for £68

DOOOHH