Opinions on Coffman's Exhaust

Marthy

I drop them an email... Let see what we can come up with. I rather have a bigger can then having to choke the hell of it to bring the noise down. What's the outside diameter of this one? muffler length without the extension?

Enzod123

I will remove it and measure it tomorrow as well as take it apart to get some pics of the inside without the baffle installed. I will also see if Mr. Coffman has some flow numbers to use as a reference.

Enzod123

Well, I removed it and took it apart. Here's the pics.
[/IMG]

Enzod123

It's hard to get a good pic of the inside, but the sides are perforated and there's some kind of packing behind there. Kind of like a glass pack muffler. The sound suppressor/baffle thing does a pretty good job of keeping the noise reasonable. With it removed the noise was obviously louder. I will take some sound videos tomorrow morning and post em up.

master paper clip

It's hard to get a good pic of the inside, but the sides are perforated and there's some kind of packing behind there. Kind of like a glass pack muffler. The sound suppressor/baffle thing does a pretty good job of keeping the noise reasonable. With it removed the noise was obviously louder. I will take some sound videos tomorrow morning and post em up.

I was just about to ask for some video too, that does look bad ass, my personal opinion is the side mount exhaust dosnt do this bike justice because it hides the swing arm and messes with the side profile, low mount makes everything all nice and streamlined, hey Marthy do i have to chop my Dan Moto to work with your midship or can it work full length?

Marthy

My custom Danmoto are 12" long overall. You might be able to get away with 13-14". Not that hard to cut if you have too. But one thing sure you need to use the strap. DJ cracked his because of vibration. Only oeft was the clamp... lol ya, it was a pretty loud trip back home apparently.

I contact Mr. Coffman. Im trying to get something custom made. 4" diameter instead and 12" long. Black and red.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2