O M F G -- want.

Ansem

thanks bro. can i see a pic of yours? how did you mount the plate afterwards? im wondering if i should suck up this $60 that i spent on the targa and buy this awesome ass tail light!

SD70M2

Drag-Strip addict
Love my smoked, no light lost either, atleast not compared to the factory light the moto is still more visible

cambo

Avid Rider
thanks bro. can i see a pic of yours? how did you mount the plate afterwards? im wondering if i should suck up this $60 that i spent on the targa and buy this awesome ass tail light!

Ansem- I was in the same boat. I used both the fender eliminator and motodynamic. With the integrated tail light of the motodynamic, I discarded my stock signals (where were supposed to mount to the yoshimura fender eliminator) and only used the fender eliminator for the license plate LED light (requirement here in MD). The motodynamic is so damn easy to install. Hooking up the license plate LED light was a single simple splice of the only wire left.

I'm not sure if the Targa has a plate light to even worry about, if not, even easier.

ssky0078

really? i got the smoked from actual motodynamic. i like it alot the turn signal leads are backwards though just. when you finally get it just plug the turns in backwards.

my turn signals were not backward. you must have got a bad one (well wired backward)

cambo

Avid Rider
my turn signals were not backward. you must have got a bad one (well wired backward)

haha mine was backwards as well. In fact, the 'how to' posted on this site instructed me to ignore the motodynamic instructions and reverse the turn signal plug ins and it worked perfect.

DanS

Commuter
haha mine was backwards as well. In fact, the 'how to' posted on this site instructed me to ignore the motodynamic instructions and reverse the turn signal plug ins and it worked perfect.

Mine were backwards too. Excellent tail light, brighter than stock and the the quick flash of the brake light really seems to get the attention of other drivers.

charris247

I just installed the clear version last month (winter project). I followed the Motodynamic instructions and it was wired correctly. The one thing I would suggest is to hook it together and test before installing everything back in place. It only takes about 40 minutes to fully install.

Definitely worth it though.

vargon09

Has anyone lost a square or two of lights? I installed a smoked motodynamic tail light about 4 or 5 months ago and two of the led squares went out .. :(