New Member from North Carolina

blott

Just became a Member today, but I have been bloodsucking info. from u guys months before I got my bike this past October trying to decide which bike to buy. -Many thanks to all for your posts. Love this bike.

I only have a Corbin seat (great!), which took about a week to know the stocker was a brick.

Just got the juice box, frame sliders, bar end mirrors hopefully will install all this weekend. (pic)

First time posting anything in a forum hope it comes out OK.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Glad that you are official now. Welcome, and be sure to keep the pictures coming. Definitely a lot of great people here. Enjoy your stay!

:welcome:

B

bren

welcome mate!

glad you bought the Juicebox! you wont regret that purchase!!!

I think Fazed has set up a thread with maps for the PC5 and juicebox loaded into it.

blott

welcome mate!

glad you bought the Juicebox! you wont regret that purchase!!!

I think Fazed has set up a thread with maps for the PC5 and juicebox loaded into it.
Good to know I will look for it. Hate to be the new guy and asking for something right away.

B

bren

Good to know I will look for it. Hate to be the new guy and asking for something right away.

dont be afraid to ask for anything here mate- plenty of top guys with great info, who are more than happt to help out.

H

Hoover

dont be afraid to ask for anything here mate- plenty of top guys with great info, who are more than happt to help out.

Thats what makes this forum so great.
Plenty of top guys who are happy to help out with info, parts, maps..you name it.........