New helmet: Shark Raw

Ptate

Hey guys! Just received my new helmet! Looks and fit great! Its my first 3/4 helmet and im pretty impress! I got some oackley tan glove to go with that! Now please winter go away!!

Ps: the google are pretty dark but in the picture they seem light :S

Let me know what you think!

villhelmromero

I've been wanting one of those purely for asthmatic purposes. how's the noise level on the raw? I bought a shoei gt air and its pretty quiet. just love the raw looks.

Ptate

I'll have to wait for the noise test cuz here in Qc theres like 200ft of snow outside! And for the tint yes its stock! Go see on revzilla they have alot of Raw model and design! But that helmet is made for city ride(still realy comfy) ! I got mu shoei Rf-1100 for longer ride!

Rotaryknight

Nice!!
I was looking at the soyuz model so I can ride it in the spring time when its warmer.

Any problem with taking the helmet on and off?

DSmith

thats pretty bad ass. i just picked up a gt air but my buddy with a road glide has been eyein one of these. let us know how it is

Woody146

Banned
Looks bad ass! That with an iicon spine protector in the summer...people will think they are under attack! I'm gonna buy one for sure!

tennvol11

Yeah, very cool indeed. Not a huge fan of the huge red start but I could definitely get past that because that helmet is cool

Ptate

Shark have a couple of design if you dont like the star! Got chek it out on revzilla.com

For the wind noise, i cant tell the *^%#{{ winter is still pretty strong up here!