New exhaust

Bam Bam

So I had my factory exhaust laying around from my 2011 zx10r and I was bored. I already spent to much on the 10 this year but wanted a pipe for the fz8. The 10 had a chambered cat so the slip on was a straight threw design. I tried it and it fits like it was made for the bike. even looks good.

Last edited:
W

WARPTH

Hang on. Did you say it fit straight on? No modifications at all? So all these lovely aftermarket zx10 slip ons we now have access to?

Bam Bam

Hang on. Did you say it fit straight on? No modifications at all? So all these lovely aftermarket zx10 slip ons we now have access to?

Yes it fit right on used the seal out of the pipe on the Fz8 factory pipe and used the fz8 clamp as well slid it on,the hanger lines right and tightened it up and Bam

Marthy

Is there's something like that available for the FZ8? If I get a FZ8 later on I will fit one of those. That's one thing I like about the 6R is the mid ship exhaust. If you want to check it out on Youtube just search Marthy Exhaust... there's a few video.

SD70M2

Drag-Strip addict
Mid-ship? bout the closest I've found is the Graves Full and there's a supertrapp style Extreme Blaster on ebay.

Marthy

Mid-ship? bout the closest I've found is the Graves Full and there's a supertrapp style Extreme Blaster on ebay.

I use the Viper racing can. The sound is nice and deep tone. There's a DBKiller that you can get for an extra $50.00 (The can is $200.00) If I get the 8, this is the first thing I will do... get the side can off!

Check out my website if you want... nothing for the FZ8 but that will give you an idea.

www.marthymotorcycleexhaustsolution.com

Bam Bam

Yea havent seen many low mounts for this bike i have the graves on my zx10 and I really like the looks and the sound. I dont think cagers like the sound as its pretty loud.:D

SD70M2

Drag-Strip addict
Oh nicely done. I've got the graves full on it's way for the 8 so we shall see, how'd you go green in the headlights, green bulbs or is it a mod

B

bren

Oh nicely done. I've got the graves full on it's way for the 8 so we shall see, how'd you go green in the headlights, green bulbs or is it a mod

you can put new globes in, or buy coloured silicon covers to slide over the bulbs. I put green ones on my 2008 Suzuki SV650... Mr Policeman wasnt a fan! lol

SD70M2

Drag-Strip addict
gotya, had gone lime-green 55w in my HHR, they were cool and they were bright as F but they didn't light the pavement just the reflective paint and there's not a whole lot of that around me.