Motorcycle ride through Harriman State Park, NY

Woody146

Banned
Yeah, I wish I could have gotten black. Would have gone with my white helmet better.

The angle looks okay, though you might want to angle it up a little if you want to see more of the road (at this angle the horizon would likely be at the top of the frame) at the expense of controls/handlebars.

BTW, you can change the settings manually via a text file on the SD card.
CONTOUR | Manually Edit Settings

Read that page carefully, and pay attention to the last bit.

I put elsewhere but tell me what you think now.(angled up slightly)..and does youtube mess up the clarity? Or did I not upload it in HD? 1st videos seems more clear to me..maybe because the door was open in second video?

http://youtu.be/dnMFYEvY6l4

I'm done until I ride tomorrow..I swear

eru000

I put elsewhere but tell me what you think now.(angled up slightly)..and does youtube mess up the clarity? Or did I not upload it in HD? 1st videos seems more clear to me..maybe because the door was open in second video?

http://youtu.be/dnMFYEvY6l4

I'm done until I ride tomorrow..I swear

Angle looks better. And yeah, Youtube will always compress it, but if you render your final video in a streamable format it's minimal https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1722171?hl=en

The second video is only showing 360p. Check your originally uploaded file

Woody146

Banned
Nope, it's attached to the subframe right underneath the front seat. Right in the crook of my knee.

And it's my old jacket from when I had my '84 Honda V65. Not that labels matter, mind you. Granted, I do really need a new mesh jacket. One that actually fits.

Do you think you could post some pics of where you mounted on the bike?

eru000

Do you think you could post some pics of where you mounted on the bike?

Sorry for the delay. I just noticed this email. I use the strap mount wrapped around the lower bar on the seat subframe facing backwards. It's mounted as far forward as it can without hitting the frame (pretty much just over the bolt attaching the subframe). See the attached picture.

Woody146

Banned
Sorry for the delay. I just noticed this email. I use the strap mount wrapped around the lower bar on the seat subframe facing backwards. It's mounted as far forward as it can without hitting the frame (pretty much just over the bolt attaching the subframe). See the attached picture.

Ahh thank you sir..no wonder I couldn't figure it out..I thought you were using the static mount..not the small flex strap!

I pulled the static one off my helmet and bought sticky foam tape to reattach to the bike..put the rotating mount on the helmet

eru000

Ahh thank you sir..no wonder I couldn't figure it out..I thought you were using the static mount..not the small flex strap!

I pulled the static one off my helmet and bought sticky foam tape to reattach to the bike..put the rotating mount on the helmet

Yeah, the rotating mount is best for the helmet, that way you can adjust the vertical axis to different riding positions.

And I'm actually considering placing a profile mount on the small plastic bit right above that tube. I gotta see if the angle works.